Do guys notice which girls wear eyeliner and mascara and foundation and which ones don't?

can you tell the difference between ok makeup and natural makeup? Is it obvious to guys? at school do you know which girls are wearing makeup and which ones aren't or do you assume all girls wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• We can tell when you don't wear makeup and when you do. Makeup doesn't stay on forever after all, once we notice inconsistencies we know.

If it's super minimal makeup, I think it'll fly right past us though, and we'd just think you're naturally pretty.

• yeah but just because a girl wears makeup doesn't mean she isn't also naturally pretty.

• Agreed. But I prefer girls go without makeup anyway.

What Guys Said 4

• Just cuz we're dudes doesn't mean we're blind. I can tell if a girl is wearing eyeliner. Much passed that, and it descends into uncertainty.

• Usually yes. It can depend on how much she's wearing. But usually I can. It's not hard.

• I notice, but if you werent wearing any makeup, I wouldn't notice then either. I remember in highschool a pretty girl in my strings class was putting on makeup. I was thinking, but she's already pretty, why does she need it?

• Eyeliner and mascara are easy to notice. Other make-up not so much.

What Girls Said 3

• it's obvious which girls are wearing a lot of makeup because they look unnatural. but as for the girls that wear natural looking makeup, they may not always be able to tell because it's a very small amount that they have on

• I've always been told that guys can never really tell. Although there are times where I do wear makeup and they can tell, so I don't know.

• I believe some guys notice this. It really just depends on how much they observe you. I'm not meaning in a creepy way by all means. I feel it would be no different then someone noticing a new hair cut or a new outfit.

• Definitely didn't take what you were saying as creepy. I definitely do agree with you. Although I know some guys who think the Kardashians do not wear much makeup.

• Some men are more keen on these things than others. It especially depends on how much you wear and if you consistently wear it or not.