What shade of blonde do you prefer?

There are so many shades of light blonde. Do you prefer a whitey platinum or a more buttery light blonde that still has a little yellowish golden tinge to it? Mine still has some buttery yellow in it. I think it's a little softer than platinum but sometimes I want it platinum.

Which shade do you prefer?

Here are some pics:

PLATINUM
ronpt.com/.../

BUTTERY

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Claudia-Schiffer-hair.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• cdnpix.com/.../...0107ac292bca736d589eb42798d3.jpg
    then there's this as well.

I used to be a beach blonde myself. Notice I said beach (or, natural). Platinum is BLEACH and so is buttery I believe. I naturally turned brunette, as I am hardly ever in the sun and it will do that if you're not. I once dyed my hair and made myself look like

images3.mtv.com/.../187596325-eminem.jpg

But I didn't want to keep doing it because it would have killed my hair as well as been annoying to keep having to do it. It was cool because when it grew back out, only the tips were "frosted" blonde". Pretty cool, huh?

What Guys Said 1

• Dark blondes because light beach blondes seem too high maintenance for me.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm strawberry blonde/golden. Don't forget about us haha ;)

• Though I prefer redheads, I prefer actual redheads, not the strawberry blondes

• Nothing wrong with that, we all have our preferences. I don't like blonde haired men. I have a negative bias towards them.