How old do I appear to be, do I look innocent?

People often confuse my age for younger than I am lol I mean they say it's a blessing when I'm older and look younger but I don't know lol? Can you look at my profile pic and tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look around 18. Which by the way is good. You have a youthful face which you will be thankful for in 10 years trust me! We all can't wait to get older when we're young and when we're older we all want to be young again! 😀

What Guys Said 7

• God who cares, really. And who would believe that someone who asks a question like this is innocent?

• Who would answer a question like that. Uhhhhhh let me guess someone who doesn't have anything to do besides troll. Who cares?

• Can you please tell me honestly why you're asking that question, what you're genuinely expecting from it, and what kind of satisfaction you get from the answers?

• Can you tell me if you have something against me or what? I just want opinions on what people think , I'm not expecting anything. The satisfaction of knowing what people on here think and I was also bored and this just came to mind on what people have commented before.

• Without looking at your age range in your profile I thought about 20 or 21.

• 17 or 18 you are very innocent looking my heart melts every time I look at you you are so beautiful.

• maybe 20 or so

• You look like you're 18yo. (:

• 20 years old

• I'll put my psychic hat on and say between 18 and 24.

And therefore, slightly naive rather than innocent.

Sorry - couldn't resist!

XD

What Girls Said 6

• About 23. The fact that you call yourself an anime lover does't help if you want to be seen as 'not too young'.

• you look 18

• You look 18.

• 20? Lol...

• From your profile pic you look about mid 20s? But haven't seen you in person so can't say for sure

• You look about 19 or 20 to me. What is your height? Are you really short?