What can men do to lengthen their legs?

I read a question on here about how short girls can lengthen THEIR legs, if they're short (i. e. only 4 feet 8 inches tall... and no I don't know what that conversion is for metric so don't ask, google it). She was given the answer "wear short skirts because they will make you appear like you have longer legs. Men don't wear skirts. Actually, skirts were originally meant for men, but, as with a lot of things, women took over and it's now seen as weird for men to do so. I'm 5'5"-8" (not exactly sure) and I wish I was taller since I'm a guy, so what can I do to lengthen my legs to make me appear taller. Oh, and I do wear boots that give me a little bit of height but not enough.

sorry forgot to end the quotes. it should be after the words legs"

Most Helpful Guy

• 8" high heels might do the trick. Other then that there is nothing to make your legs longer. They do sell insoles for your shoes that add an inch or so but you have to live with what you got.

What Girls Said 2

• If your legs are skinnier and you lose weight all over - it might look like your legs are longer in comparison. I also read somewhere that if you sleep in a room that is COMPLETELY dark - like if you seal all the window and door crevices with masking tape - you can grow an extra ten inches. Having low stress can also make you grow taller - if you are calm and at peace all the time and so does eating high nutrition. A 1950's study of japanese people revealed that japanese people who lived in America were 6 inches taller than japanese people who lived in Japan. Now due to technological progress there probably aren't significant height differences between the japanese in japan and the japanese in america but ti just goes to show you how height can be determined by nutrition and environment. Remember you don't stop growing until you are between 23 - 25 years old if you are a man.

• Don't wear shirts that hit any lower than your hip - if your shirts are too long they'll make your legs appear shorter.

What Guys Said 1

• you could see if one of your friends has one of those medieval stretch racks spare and get a daliy regiment going on one of those. You could also learn to stilt walk, and just invest in some pants that are a foot longer than what you need, and then get really little foot long stilts.

However, you might find it easier just to date shorter women than yourself. so you can feel tall OR just find a way to get over something you can't change.

no guy likes finding out a girl has been stuffing her bra... im sure women feel that way about guys with fake long legs.