I need some help from a girl perspective on where you shop for my paper?

Well I am writing a communications paper about what it would be like to be the opposite sex. So one of the questions asked what clothes and brand would you wear. So I am wondering what particular type of clothes brand do you guys wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mainly shop at Kohls and TJ Maxx for shirts and dresses (various brands) though I'm starting to buy more shirts from Gap.
    I also buy dresses from Dillards (various brands).
    I buy my jeans from Delia's.
    Most of my shoes I get from DSW and I really like the brand Kelly & Katie.

What Girls Said 3

• It really does depend on the type of girl. So for your paper if its necessary then i think you should narrow your scope. What type of girl is she, her economic background, religion, race and age. trust me when i tell you that is important because me now WILL NEVER shop where me when i was 15 used to shop for clothing

• Stores: Buckle
    TJmaxx
    Forever 21
    Charlotte Russe
    Dillard's
    Wet seal
    Rue 21
    Pacsun
    Nordstrom
    Brands:
    Miss me
    Rock revival
    Ugg
    Gianni Bini
    BKE
    Day trip
    Not rated
    Steve Madden
    Vera Bradley
    Pink
    Hope this helps :)

• it totally depends on the girl. personally i like to shop at forever 21. i have friends who shop at old navy, h and m, hollister, j crew, new york and company.

What Guys Said 0