Do You Think Love Is Over Rated?

What Do You Think Tell Me What You Think About It?

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is amazing, there's nothing else like it. No other feeling can match it, no drug can give you the same high, and no accomplishment can give you the same level of satisfaction as true, real love can.

What's hard for some people to understand is that can be everlasting, till the day you die, no matter what happens, and love can also be fleeting and brief.

Since before I can remember me and my siblings have had our differences, my parents have had their issues, and me and my parents have had our falling outs, but through it all I know I love them to the end of my life and will stand by them in anything, because they're family and they're the only ones I've got.

I've got friends who I've been through everything with. I've bled with them, cried with them, cheered with them, fought beside them, and fought with them. And the types of friends like this that are by your side as you build your life, and build who you are, are the types of friends that I share the same love for as I share with my family.

Then there's passionate love, relationship love. Sometimes it seems like it could go on forever, and sometimes you just wonder where it went. Its hard for some people to understand but when you fall in love with a person, you fall in love with who they are now, and people are constantly changing. Sometimes, down the road, people just aren't the same as the person you fell in love with.

This does not mean I condone divorce, that I condone ending a relationship at the first time of trouble. If your love is true than you should truly fight for love. But there does come a time when its best to just accept that your time for loving this person has past and your time together is over, and can be ended quietly, calmly, while still holding the person in high regard. Still caring about them.

What Guys Said 3

• I have true love for my friends and family; I'd do anything for them, they know that. Now That's different. As for the love that creates passion, well, there are people in your life for reasons, seasons and lifetimes, it's all in what you make of it. When the common goal between two people that are in love is not shared anymore, does that make it not true? It's hard to say, I wouldn't want my significant other to leave me if I became paralyzed or blind. I would still love her much the same, but it wouldn't be the same. But if it wasn't for her/within her will, than I wouldn't be able to change it. Now does that make it over rated? Not really, who's to say. But when one person builds up an expectation to leave another in a wrongful way, then I would say that - that situation of love was over rated. Different situations, and different outcomes, it's all in what you can make of it, and take away from it. If you learned something about it in the long run, then it couldn't be too over rated. Would be my opinion.

• From your question, I can tell a lot about you. It shows that your parents aren't married anymore. It shows that you've had a lot of bad luck with guys, and you really don't have faith that there is a good guy out there for you. Maybe you've been cheated on, or just been treated like crap. All the guys you know are just morons. But it shows that you are asking the question that a lot of people ask everyday.

I can tell you from experience that true love really does exist, and there are such thing as good guys. They are a lot more difficult to find then jerks, I will give you that. But my parents were married and had me when my dad was 18 and my mom was 20. They are still married to this day and love each other very much. I luckily have had great role models that have shaped what I believe about love.

• Love is the one thing in life that can take you to the heights of ecstasy, or the depths of despair. Don't ever think you can do without it. There is nothing like it.

What Girls Said 3

• No. Its not over rated. It can be the most wonderful thing and the worse thing. If you find the right person you are lucky. But, love is good.

• No love isn't over rated. It is beautiful. But it could hurt and it could feel right when its wrong. It could blind you. It could do so many things but. Its something that you don't mess round with. So love is not over rated. Hope that I could help.

• Dream big, love equals happiness so hope for the best and make sure your ready to love back. It's all about the love of your life, implying there is a man/woman you will spend the rest of your life with. This tends not to happen nowadays, but why not try and be happy?