Are latin women the prettiest women over all?

Why are latin soap operas always full of sexy gorgeous women?

i watch movies and shows in all other languages and they always have one or two hot women i can single out, but in Spanish soap operas there's always a lot of them. How is that possible? and the hottest bodies

Most Helpful Guy

• You will probably hear the most obvious answer that every country has gorgeous women, which is true. Although the Miss Universe pageant has been won by more Latin American women then any other group, which says a lot if you ask me. Many gorgeous women from all over the world, but when they all come together the Latina's pretty much win most of the times when it comes to outer beauty. Oh, did I mention the are mostly natural brunettes ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Well all latin telenovelas just use the whiter ladies. In mexico or any other country most people are darker.

• But aren't the telenovelas often from other latin countries rather than Mexico?

• Yes I'm just giving an example because I'm from there. But other latin countries tend to do the same

• No. There are beautiful women in every single race, and ugly women in every single race.

• Yes they are the no. 1 beauty attraction to where the pair of eyes will wander to. Mind you, minus the plastic surgery

• Nope, they're not the prettiest.

• My biased opinion, Indians > All.

What Guys Said 8

• Nope. I'm going to be completely honest and say anytime a statement like are so-so women the best looking I guarantee the answer is no. For every gorgeous one there's an ugly one and about 90 average ones. And trying to decide which one is the ugly one and which one is the gorgeous one is a matter of preconditioning from your environment. Your TV the sites you visit your hometown your family. They all precondition you to find something beautiful in some way or another. Spend a enough time looking at beautiful women from all over the globe and you'll come to the same conclusion. Beauty truly is only in the eye of the beholder especially when it comes to human beings. But women should be judged by there character anyways so this whole discussion is mute.

• Dude you're using a really bad medium to make your judgment on. Those "latinas" are just white people that speak Spanish.

Most latinos have native ancestry of some kind or are otherwise mixed... with afro, Asian , middle eastern or white. The ones on TV are completely white (European).

That being said, I think you really like white girls dude! And yes, white girls come with nice figures too.

• trust i can tell when it's a white woman speaking Spanish.

these have the latin look and they are all hot how can they gather up so many hot women together? i flip through the channels and i don't see any other race having so many hot women together and like ketfoen said miss universe has been given to more latin women than any other race i just realized it.

• if you're trying to say light skin and light eyes are ONLY for white europeans, that's kind of stupid. all i'm saying is it doesn't matter if they have light or dark skin, light or dark eyes, it's the rest of the features, and structure of face and body that distinguish a latin person from other ethnicities. white girls don't have a latin look even with dark hair and dark eyes, their features are not latin.

• You missed the train, friend. It's ok. Just keep on thinking what you're thinking... it's not hurting anybody.

• It's the breasts. "Telenovelas" from that part of the world are just full of cleavage and women almost spilling out of their blouses and shirts.

• assess too they have big assess and small mid section and their faces are pretty as well

• Noo.. I dont get why guys are so obsessed with Latina girls.. But i know a lot of guys do because i have Latina friends and they always tell me how guys always hit on them and sometimes guys have offered them money for sex...

• Something about Latin women, boy I tell ya...

I attended this event last week and there was a Latina who had a distinctive accent (sounded Columbian) looked a lot like Shakira. I didn't want to be "that guy," so I kept things professional.

• Yea they're attractive.. I prefer caucasian women though. Just a personal preference.

• The prettiest woman is the woman who is attracted to me.

• yeah they are hot. I really fell in love for a mexican girl. she had good personality too. if I had gotten her pregnant my baby would be gorgeous too haha. well she's my ex