What do men care about more the face or the body?

what do men care about more the face or the body, would you still be attracted in a women if she's pretty but not perfectly fit or do you care about fitness more than the face

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the face is more important

What Guys Said 8

• Guys are different. Different strokes for different folks. Some like bodies, some like faces.

I like the ideal woman. She better be right in the face AND the body lol. The body does inch out the face though, by a slight margin.

• Wow that's a great question. I think the short answer is, that many guys like a woman with a great body, if it is for a short term relationship. For a long term relationship, they might prefer a prettier face (since a body can be modified via diet, exercise, etc over the long haul). Just a guess.

• I care more about her face.

• Depends on the guys.
    Some guys just enjoy the face.
    Some just want the body.
    I wouldn't mind a girl who looked good, but I look for ones who are nice and will treat me with respect.

• Im more about the face..than body..

• Personally.

• personality
    face
    body

in order but i prefer my women thick and curvy not fit

• id say both but the more i think about it is face but i still can't choose so its right back to both

What Girls Said 1