Is there a quote or lyrics that stand out to you that you can relate to a lot that you'd get as a tattoo?

For me there are some lyrics that mean a lot to me and definitely hit home. They're from a song called "Sleep Song" by Secret Garden.
The lyrics are "May there always be angels to watch over you. To guide you each step of the way, to guard you and keep you safe from all harm."
They mean a lot to me because I have a brother in Afghanistan, a brother in law that's now in basic training, and my father is in law enforcement. I worry about them all the time. I actually have these lyrics as a tattoo now and I love it. I also have the saying "Stay Stong" in my mother's handwriting as a tattoo as well. Both mean very much.

Most Helpful Girl

• Songs:

"Everything will be alright. So baby, get some sleep tonight." -Marilyn by G-Easy

"If you don't swim, you'll drown. But don't move, honey." -She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer

"You're too old to be so shy." -Candles by Daughter

"[Let's] meet in the middle. There's always room for common ground." -You & I by One Direction

"I've loved you for a thousand years, and I'll love you for a thousand more." -A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

Quotes:

"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle." -Marilyn Monroe

"Look for the light at the end of the tunnel, but pray its not a train." -Unknown

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• "Regardless the warnings the future doesn't scare me at all." -Simple and Clean by Utada
    "I will learn to fly, even without wings" -End of the Dream by Evanescence

• "I don't know who I am, but life is for learning." - Woodstock (written by Joni Mitchell)

• One of my tattoos is lyrics from a favorite song by one of my favorite bands. It is in tribute to my dad.