How many pairs of jeans do people own?

Just out of curiosity... how many pairs of jeans do most people have?

• 1-2
    3% (1)21% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • 2-3
    19% (6)7% (1)15% (7)Vote
  • 3-4
    6% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • 4-5
    9% (3)21% (3)13% (6)Vote
  • 5+
    63% (20)51% (7)59% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Girl

• I have like 7-8 some I don't wear cause they are way to tight on me lol but I wear most of them. I mostly wear pants and sometimes shorts or skirts but rarely. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I wear suits most time but I have 18 pairs of jeans (I actually counted them after reading this question lol)

How many do you have? :D

1|0
    0|0
  • For the past couple of years, being fat ass i couldn't stand jeans, so i only had two pairs and almost always wore sweatpants.

But now that i shed the 60lbs i love jeans. I don't have any that fit me right now (since i only have jeans from 60lbs ago). But when winter comes I'm planning in getting 4 - light blue, dark blue, grey, and black. Which should be enough.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only have one because I don't like jeans. Too tight, and hurt on my groin. But most people seem to like them so they have a lot. Especially girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two pairs of casual wear denim jeans and one pair of kevlar reinforced motorcycle riding jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • D
    i love jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 that I actually wear, I have others in good condition that don't fit anymore from years ago. I should probably get rid of them though, since I can't imagine I'd wear them even if I lost the weight.

2|0
    0|0
  • The real question is how many pairs of jeans do I have without holes in them, LOL!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • I hate denim.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only own two pairs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally like to have 5 pairs of everything. Jeans, shorts, dress pants, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually own two pairs; a dark wash and a lighter wash.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 5+ But I really only where 3 regularly.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I have 2 pair of great jeans numerous pairs of ones that don't work for me (my mom and grandma bought most of those :/ or they're really old and fit well at one point) and I have 3 pair of jeggings. I need moar because I love them! Jeggings are so comfortable and amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 4-5 pairs.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have about 10-15 pairs... but I rarely wear them cause of work

1|0
    0|0
  • I have like 10 pairs of jeans in the wardrobe, but I don't wear them regularly.

2|0
    0|0
  • None, I don't wear jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really counted them, but they're more than 5 for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • somewhere between 15 and 20. I only wear like three of them though

1|0
    0|0
  • I own 8 pairs of jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 15 I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • Love my jeans 5+

1|0
    0|0
  • I have 5 pairs but I don't wear them often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of pair jeans but I don't wear more than half. I like A&F and Aritzia ( Canadian retail store) for short shorts and rag & bone for everything.. they're so soft but they carry a hefty price tag.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have a couple.

0|0
    0|0