Haircuts for men long short? What do you think?

Okay i am here thinking I. Wed a haircut. I've had long hair for awhile now and decided I need a change. So what do tou all like long or short hair? My second question is this. Im going extremely short. What do you think of this style?www.yeshairstyles.com/mens-short-spiky-hairstyles-cam-gigandet-spiked-hair its the first picture.

Sorry about the spelling. Next time ill read before I post. Thanks for the feed back it helps out. What about the picture? No one said anything. Did you all like the style? Anyway I think thats what I'm going to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• That'll look good on some guys but not all. What kind of look are you going for? Sugar or spice?

• I want to look sleek and sexy. I dont know if that style says that. Thats all I've came up with so far.

• I think it'll look good for that :)

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the guy and face shape. i like long hair but some long hair looks really gross.

• I think short is a safer bet than long. Long is only okay on some guys. Even then i strongly recommend short becuz short hair looks better on guys for me.

• It depends on a lot of things. Hair texture, face shape etc

What Guys Said 1

• Keep it short. I think most dudes look like clowns with shaggy hair, if we're being honest. A few pull it off, but not many.

• Is that your actual pic? You look fine with the long hair, it works on you. But where are your pants, bro? Haha...