My pen pal wants to see vacation photos but he doesn't know I'm fat?

What do I do? I thought I could photograph what I see and what I eat but not photograph myself or I could suck in my breath and hide my arms behind my back so that I won't look as fat. Would this work? I haven't gone on vacation yet so I can choose how I want to photograph what I see.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you sure you're REALLY fat? Cause lots of girls/women think they're fat when they're not. You might just have a large frame. Don't think that all guys are only looking for skinny, anorexic looking girls. They're not. That's just the fashion industry and Hollywood and TV that gives that impression. There are LOTS of girls/women who have a "muffin roll" over the top of their jeans that are totally hot.

What Guys Said 3

• Be honest with him and show him the real you. And I've tried doing that in pictures. It looked really weird for me.

• Why the deception? Just show him your pictures.

• Well, if your pen pal likes you for you not knowing you're fat - then he'll like you still knowing that you're fat if in fact he's a good guy. Be confident

What Girls Said 3

• don't try to hide it. Use it to find out whether he's a douche or a decent guy. A decent guy would still talk to you or be your penpal, even if you're fat. If he's a douche, he would not write again. I mean, penpals are different than online dating or the likes...

• If you're ashamed of being fat, why don't you do something to change that?

I never understood this from people.

Anyway, just show yourself, if you want to impress the guy, lying or omitting something from him will be far more devastating when he finds out later. Show your true self and if he likes you, he'll like you, and if he doesn't he won't. If he doesn't even want to be your friend upon knowing that you're not a supermodel or whatever you want him to think, then you'll know the type of person he is, and sometimes we don't need friends like that. Anyway, don't be too lazy to change what you don't like, losing weight is not impossible.

• He's just a penpal, I don't think he would care if you look fat. Show him whatever pictures you're comfortable sharing with him.