What do you think of Asian girls with platinum blond hair?

i think it looks awful and you?

Most Helpful Girl

• horrendous unless they have lighter skin and it's multi-toned with gradations of compatible shades.

What Guys Said 5

• I've never really been a fan of Asian girls who try to dress too much like an American girl. They have their own cute style and it's awesome all their own.

• I'd say it's part of their teen culture to have crazy hair color but yes personally I think it looks pretty bad.

• i've seen one that wasn't bad

a million that were bad

• absolutely horrible. I've only seen ONE girl pull it off but the majority is a major fail

• its weird and I don't like it ; very unnatural

What Girls Said 7

• Dyed no natural yeah! My partner had blond hair when he was younger and so does our son (and I mean blond) they are both mega cute. My boyfriend does and did look Chinese but the blond hair suited him and our son. As for girls not so much very few can carry it off as you need the right skintone.

• I think that it looks terrible also I have only met a few can all pull it off but it is very very very few but over all I really don't think that it works at all

• Its stupid. Totally not suit for Asian girls.They are beautiful with their original dark or dark brown hair. I like my hair color and I'll never change it.

• it looks weird sometimes

• Its very artificial looking which I find unappealing.

• it looks bad on some, and some can pull it off... some.

• makes them look like porn stars