Which of these two dresses should I get?

I need a dress for this huge event coming up but I don't know which would suit me better?

www.missydress.co.uk/...-floor-length-dresses.html

www.dresseshop.co.uk/.../...prom-dresses-8094.html

Most Helpful Girl

• The black one is really beautiful. The white one is also nice, but depending on your body, it could make you look pregnant.

They look awfully long though, I would surely trip in them in my 160 cm frame haha..

What Guys Said 11

• I like the white one the best. It's really, really pretty. I don't care as much for the mermaid look.

• I like the one on the bottom. Black is formal.

• I like the white one better

• I like both meaning you gotgood taste but The black one shimmery one it looks like it drags a bit on the floor, the white one not so much on the drag so I say the white one.

• Black. I like the style more. And the sparkles give it an extra glow of beauty.

• I really like the one at the top, the one at the bottom is very ugly.

• Black one. I don't know what the event is but the white one seems a little too "big".

• The black one looks nicer to me.

• How could we possibly know what suits you without seeing them on you?

• Try to visualise it or something

• There are pictures of me on my last question

• I think if you could get the second one in white, that would be the best. Looks possible from that site. If the colors can't be changed, I'd take the second one.

• The white one

• Whichever one makes your boobs look bigger.

What Girls Said 12

• White is my fav colour and I really like the dress in white
    Black is also my favourite colour and I have a lot of black dresses - to me its the colour of sophistication and tbh the black one appeals more to me than the white in this case

• I'd go with the black one, it's very elegant and classy. The white one is nice too, but you need a certain skin/hair color combination to pull off white and it looks more casual like for a fancy summer party

• Both are gorgeous. I prefer the black. The white is a bit like a modern wedding dress. Plus I think the black one looks more practical. The white one might need constant readjusting.

• The white one will attract more looks. With the black one you will most likely blend in, unless you`re the only one wearing a dress.

So if you want to stand out, wear the white.

• Black is always formal, but I really like the white one. I just think that screams class and sophistication.

• I really like the second one!!!

• I like the black one.

• The black one. Take a look at this one: www.dresseshop.co.uk/.../...prom-dresses-8685.html it's cheaper and prettier.

• I like the white one or the one Casper286 showed you. Both are elegant and sexy.

• Black all the way ;)

• Definitely the black one.

• White!!! i dont like white dresses but that is cute!!