Guys: What do you think of a shirt that says "Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?" Like it or not?

It's a sexy yet simple cream V-neck shirt with black writing.
What do you think? What would you think if you saw a girl you were attracted to wearing it?

jennechrisville.com/.../

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, my name is Romeo. So I would basically just tell her that I am here and there is no longer a need to worry or look for me. Simple enough!

3|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing special. Basic shirt.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would think that's soooo 16th century.

0|0
    1|0
  • "I'm right here" :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan it looks like a normal white t-shirt with words on it. Like something I would wear around the house or do yard work.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would think its very cool lol

but in reality ull be stormed by guys all over... and if aht is what u were seeking then thats a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • You over-estimate how much us guys would pay attention to fashion statements like this lol

1|0
    1|0
  • I would like it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Seems like a pretty basic t-shirt. I don't think most people actually pay attention to t-shirt prints. Most of the time it's just gibberish anyway.
    But you're pretty much overestimating the "power" of a basic t-shirt though. I don't think anyone will think much of it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Id like it if the words stood out more! Its really cute and catchy in my opinion!! Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • i like the phrase. why not? better than
    a tattoo.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not sexy at all, I hate it, it's pointless and tacky. If I saw a girl I found attractive with it on I'd lose a little bit of respect for her.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's not sexy. IT's just a shirt with writing on it.

1|0
    1|0
    • ... Your point is? Not everything a girl wears has to be sexy. You have some sort of underlying issue with always trying to look sexy for a guy or something?

• Show All
    • Let me explain this to you then. "seemed like you were just being random lol," you thought I was being random and then implied that I had the need to constantly please men. That's called jumping to conclusions and making assumptions.

• Who cares. It was a misunderstanding. Get over it.

• I think that kinda dope. :)

0|0
    1|0