Get a girl to not get her face peirced?

My Friend Thinks Its A Good Idea For Her To Get Her Lip Peirced (Among Other Things) But I Don't Really Think Its A Good Idea. How Do I Stop Her?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't stop her, but come up with reasons why it's not a good idea and tell her. If you convince her to not do it, great; if not, oh well.

What Girls Said 3

• You don't. It isn't up to you.
    The most you can do it tell her your opinion and see if that changes her mind. It probably won't though but you definitely can't stop her.

• You can tell her that she will have difficulties finding employment but thats really it people have free will and can do what ever they like

• You can tell her opinion but you can`t stop her.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell her that she'll look ugly with it, or something along that line. No offense ladies, LOL

• I know I can stop girls like that, but I can try. I knew a beautiful girl that wanted to get tattoos and later on she did... what a shame.

• I meant I know I "can't" stop girls like that

• You're not the boss of her, so she can do as she pleases.