How pretty is Oprah from a scale from one to ten?

My mom always tells me she's skinny and I'm fat and that she's attractive and I'm not. This is just frustrating and she does this often. She also told me I'm am dark brownskinned with nappy hsir, but my hair is fine not course. Why does she view Oprah as attractive and me as ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are beautiful. Don't mean to be harsh, but wtf is with your mom? Oprah is not an attractive woman to me. AND you got a straight up answer from palek so be proud! I don't see that often. Dont hate me :)

What Guys Said 9

• When Oprah was in the early days of her show she really slimmed down at one point and she was georgeous. But you're finer than spun gold, so I don't know what's up with your mother.

• You seem to take quite a beating from different sides... just answered your other question as well.
    The simple answer is: you're you. If your mom is trying to ruin her girl's confidence by telling those things, she should think twice the next time.
    Perhaps there is a little something you could change, or not. But you're looking nice. Be yourself and keep smiling :-)

• You're stunning, compared to Oprah you're even better than stunning...

• You're gorgeous :) I don't find Oprah attractive AT ALL and not sure why your mom is hating on you but sounds like she's jealous. Sounds like your mom has some issues.

• I think Oprah is unattractive. I think your Mother is either picking on you or just being mean. If you don't like it, you should say so.

• Your mom sounds like an ass. I wouldn't listen to that anymore if I were you.

• You look pretty. Oprah wouldn't even make the scale. By any chance, is your mom blind?

• I don't think Oprah is attractive.

• You are beautiful. Oprah isn't my type.

What Girls Said 6

• ouch never thought id say this but dont listen to ur mama…. ur beautiful, honestly <3
    oprah… id give her maybe a 7. she has a pretty face and her body has gone from skinny to not so skinny hundred times. her personality is gorgeous.
    I don't know y ur mum is voicing her opinion like that. i dont think she means it.

• I don't think your mom judges your looks, I think she's judging you for whatever reason, maybe she's even jealous of you and strikes where she knows she'll make you feel bad (like with any other woman). I don't think it's about the looks, I think it is about something else.

• You're much more attractive than Oprah... She is like a 5 and you're easily an 8 or above. You are GORGEOUS. Don't listen to your mom. She may be projecting her insecurities onto you!!! My mom does it all the time!!!

• Thats a bad comparison, Oprah is like twice your age. Forget what your mom says about your appearance, you're attractive.

• Is that your picture in your profile? You are gorgeous so don`t listen to her. Also if that is you picture Oprah is bigger than you so what your mom is saying is just inaccurate.

• Oprah is not pretty.