What type of Bikini style to prefer? Guys and girls?

Just wondering what people favorites styles are? Girls, what style do you think is most flattering or looks best (especially for a slim frame, a or b cup). Guys, what style do you prefer to see on girls, which do you think looks the best. Thanks:)

• Triangle
    27% (6)50% (2)31% (8)Vote
  • Bandeau (strapless)
    5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • Bandeau (straps)
    36% (8)25% (1)35% (9)Vote
  • Halter
    23% (5)25% (1)23% (6)Vote
  • Other (like underwire)
    9% (2)0% (0)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care about the top. What I don't particularly like are g-string bottoms.

3|1
    0|1
    • just wait for the downvotes you and I are going to get!

• I get downvotes for the most random pointless things, I stopped paying attention to that stuff long ago.

What Guys Said 2

• Different styles suit different body types better than others. If you're slim, you're probably better off in a bandeau style than a triangle if you're looking to enhance your curves. Lighter colors will enhance this shaping effect better than dark ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I prefer topless.

2|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• Bandeau Straps, Cause it actually to me gives support to my girls & makes me become more aware of my ladies

0|0
    0|0
  • On a B-cup try one with frills

0|0
    0|0
  • I always imagined slimmer body types could pull off more if not all styles. :o

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Bandeau but I also like triangle and halter as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bandeau bikinis make the tatas look bigger. And frankly, I need some help in that department.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a small girl with big boobs, I usually have to go with the halter style :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Triangle thong bikini

0|0
    0|0