Will you girls rate me 1 to 10? Just curious if my self image is accurate. I know the pic is crappy. Thanks!?

That says it all. Use my avatar. Sorry its a bad pic. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Your picture kind of sucks but from what I can tell I find you attractive. I like the smile and facial hair. Plus I like a guy with a little meat on his bones you are a little heavier for my taste but wouldn't be a deal breaker. I hate giving people a number because I don't think that matters. Just have confidence and you could get any girl you want!

• i'm sorry but you want honest opinion right? you're below 5 to me BUT maybe it's because i'm not really used to seeing caucasian guys in person cause i'm Asian and i live in Asia :).. it's like many western guys find lucy liu and jamie chung attractive but to me they're not. don't get me wrong i'm not saying i'm attractive and all that cause i know i'm not :))

• Can't even see your pic. Try changing it to a clearer pic with good lighting.

• You're very cute:) I would say that you are a 7.5-8.

• I would say 5

• Somewhere from an 8 to a 10:)

• You're attractive. I'd say a 7.5 :-)

• I don't like using numbers either. I'd say you're a bit above average!

• I dont like using numbers, but i think your pic plus your bio makes you pretty great:)

• I think you're an 8. Nice looking guy:)

• From your pic I would give you an 8.

• Nice looking. I'd say a solid 7 or 8.

• You're attractive.

• I'd give you a 6. I see much potential in you that would raise you to a 7/8. You have an attractive face and your body build seems very nice.

• 4 and you look a little old for your age

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • physically u and ur girl are compatible in other words equals.

to some girls u will not even appear on their radar, to other you will be a big bright ball

• Props to you if thats your wife/ gf bud!

• Your gf is a solid 9!