Guys who wear wife beaters? Hot or not?

I love it. Well he has to have a body for it, but I love it

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I like when my bf wears them but mostly because it shows off his muscles lol

• thanks for MH :-P

What Guys Said 3

• Southern guy wants to know - what purpose do these undershirts serve? They can't catch sweat from the pits and they can't keep shoulders warm?

• they're supposed to keep you warm in winter and a lot of shirts worn with suits are see through so unless you wear a three piece, you may be showing off your chest hair and nipples

• This. And the reason you see mobsters or whatever eating in then in movies is they took their shirt off so they didn't get sauce on it.

• Wife Beaters look trashy.

• It's the hottest look at the trailer park. Also, if you're overweight, go with a t-shirt. I can't pull off the beater.

What Girls Said 7

• if i look better in it than he does, then no :/

• Not. It's underwear, you were it under a shirt, in that case it's fine. In the gym I guess it's also ok, but other than that, absolutley not

• Neutral. It's just a man version of a tanktop lol.

• Not. Everything but hot.

• Not hot. Looks like white trash.

• It depends on if they have some nice muscles.

• I hate them, they look trashy