Your thoughts on male jewellery?

Hey everyone, like the title says, what do you think of male jewellery? Girls, what do you think looks good? Guys, do you wear any? Personally I'm not really a fan of the whole gold and chains stuff, but I like it subtle and tasteful. I often wear a medallion or silver rings.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Love it my gay BFF Benji wears jewelry he makes all of the time. He looks really good in it too like when he wears his neat and tidy business casual

• a lot of boys love chrome hearts. i think it looks ok if they are wearing "the rocker look" but actually i'm not so interested in that scene anymore.

• As long as it's tasteful I like it. Plenty of guys look good with a simple chain and earring on the left ear.

• I dont mind guys wearing jewelry as long as it isn't gaudy.

• I don't like rings on men :-/

• I like a nice watch and a single Chain from belt to wallet a small subtle thin chain

• Earrings look gay on guys don't do it

• I only like it if its a simple thing.

• Perfectly fine with it

• Watches are the only jewelry a guy should wear

• I personally like an earring in one ear, and a watch. Subtle but still kinda cool. I'm not one for a bunch of flashy jewels.

• I personally like when guys maybe have any earring or two and wear a watch. Nothing too much though.

• I remember when I was little i liked a guy because he had an earring in his ear. But to be honest, men shouldn't be wearing jewelry. Jewelry is for women.

• Even though guys have been wearing it for thousands of years...

• Hate it. Besides a watch or a wedding ring, a guy shouldn't wear any other jewelry

• I am NOT a fan of the pinky ring, haha! I think it looks silly and I'd never take a man wearing a pinky ring seriously.
    That aside, I prefer men not wear a lot of jewelry, but I'm not a Nazi about it or anything. There's nice jewelry and there's tacky jewelry... and just like with women, jewelry can look great and it can look awful. Don't go overboard and wear gaudy, feminine jewelry and I'd probably be fine and wouldn't even pay much attention.

What Guys Said 5

• I think guys should limit their jewelry. That stuff is for women; Not trying to knock on guys that do I'm just saying that I grew up pretty traditional. Exceptions are crucifixes if you are religious and not a douche using it as a fashion accessory.

• I wear a necklace with a realistic heart pendant.
    You can find a pic @ alchemyofengland. com

• I wear a ring and a simple necklace (grandfather's good luck charm from the NYPD).

• I wear a phiten wristband and necklace

• I really like male jewellery and I really think it is making a great comeback. If we think back to hundreds of years ago, Jewellery was a sign of wealth and importance. Somewhere down the line Males dropped this idea and it was almost taboo for Males to wear Jewellery. As I said before though, it looks like it is becoming more accepted again!

In my opinion I really like it and have found a a really fair priced site where I now get most my Male jewellery from. Just search Opouriao on google!