Is it a turn off to guys if im younger than i look?

Im 14 but almost every guy i talk to is like 16-21 (why above 16 I don't know) and they always say stuff like wow i thought u were 16 or 17 or 18. Is that a turn off to older guys and guys my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• You do look a bit older you are cute and adorable looking though I won't lie as a 22 year old but knowing your that young I wouldn't make a move on you cause I would fee like I would be taking advantage of you.

What Guys Said 4

• If they did not want to/feel comfortable dating someone that young then it would be. Besides that I would not see a issue.

• You might be too young

• yes. it s a tunr off

• It's a turn off to a guy that wants to sleep with you.

But to a guy that actually likes you, I can't see that being a problem. If he likes you, then he likes you no matter what your age or color etc.. etc.. is...

What Girls Said 4

• Its a kind of weird age gap at this age.. 18 to 14., I know that's about where my younger sister is at, and when guys more my age are creeping on her its like ehh...

• Yeah i know 18 is weird to say but some people really have said u look 18 which i think is crazy and i dont like guys older than just turned 16 like a month ago like flirting or whatever

• Oh as in just a statement, yeah it's a good thing. Haha I thought you meant you were going for that age range. Sorry about that

• I'm almost 20 and I look 16. But usually older guys hit on me, they're more confident I guess.
    Boys didn't like me when I was 14, i was ugly :( lol :|

• I have the opposite problem lol I'm 14 too but people say I look 11. :/ I think it's better that you look older than your age because you look more mature.

• You look 16 not older , and i dono, for me people tell me i look younger than my 16 years old sister , they. Think im 17 and she's 20. But im 20 and she's 16 , but i feel good lol, when im like 30 ill look like im 25. So wohoo for me, and bohoo for u and my sis :p

• Actually my mom was the same way she looked older when she was younger and now she looks younger than she is and im sorry but "boohoo for u and sis" really? Did u really say that?

• My mom is 55 too and literally everyone thinks she is early 40s

• 40 45 it doesn't matter all i was saying is that my mom looked younger and she still does , and i was just joking by the way :/