People get more attractive as they get older?

Do you agree that most people get more attractive as they get older as in the time period from middle school to the end of high school?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was going to say no, because what the guys have said is generally true. However, you want to know about middle to high school. I'd say yes to that because you're, you know, developing and such.

What Guys Said 2

• I was told this quote and to some degree in my experience it has been true ; "Cause when a man gets old, he blossoms, but when a woman gets old, she starts rotting." But they also say that some women are like wine they get better with age.

• Well they say

men age like wine and get better as they get older

women age like milk

but it really depends on the person, i have noticed some people look great with age and some people look terrible. Aging doesn't suit me well because i have a small body so even as an old man from far away im going to look like a boy

What Girls Said 4

• a lot do, yes definitely:)
    some stay the same ish.

• It maybe true for some... lol but not true for others.

• Yes in some way especially with a change of fashion style, hairdo etc

• Some do and some dont.