Do girls buy clothes for boyfriends/husbands?

just wondering, do girls buy clothes for their boyfriends/husbands?

so girls, have you ever bought clothes for boyfriends/husbands?
and if you are a guy, has your gf/wife ever bought you clothes?

and if yes please tell me what kind of clothes it was.

• yes
    89% (8)75% (3)85% (11)Vote
  • no
    11% (1)25% (1)15% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i often feel like i want to buy presents for my boyfriend when i'm out shopping. as a surprise. not take him on a shopping spree. that's what hosts make their customers do.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes! He normally buys his own clothes, but if buy him clothes it's usually things like shirts or pants, and sometimes socks if he needs them lol. If I see a shirt that I know he will like then I'll buy it for him. :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm actually considering doing this soon.
    id buy him tops tho… i think its easiest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy him stuff I know he likes. Several pairs of jeans, Motorhead t-shirt, Fallout t-shirt, etc.

I would never buy him something he didn't like and really despise women, who try to "re-dress" their partner to their own taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • B but if I found something he'd like I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes. HAHAHAHA but I never bought one for my ex. Lol but my friends does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah everyone i know f

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I haven't had any buy clothes for me but I'm sure there is girls that do buy clothes for bf's and such , women do a lot of shopping so I'm sure this is common thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, girls buy their boyfriend, husband clothes. Well the kind of clothes depends on the woman and depends on what the guy likes to wear. I don't have a girlfriend or wife, but I imagine sweet shirts/hoodies would be popular piece of clothing women give their man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I work in menswear. I see it fairly frequently.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my experience, they will just give me advise on what to buy and ill pay

0|0
    0|0