So what color of eyeshadow to men like on lady's wearing?

So what make up well get a guy to ask me out and how do I flirt with Ben to get him to ask me out , really like these guy a lot and , what color should I do or should I just experimented with the colors I have
Please help so want Ben as my boyfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• You should buy a pallet that has a dozen different colours and try them until you work out which one looks best. I usually wear about three different colours because I like the smokey effect. You start with a darker colour on the bottom, lighter shade on the top, then an even lighter shade to highlight on the edges. Where you place the eyeshadow will depend on your face type and the colour you're using. So once you've found a colour that suits you, experiment with where you're putting it.

What Guys Said 4

• Eyeshadow seems like one of those girls-impressing-girls things. In all my life, I have never once cared about eyeshadow and never once heard a guy say that he cared.

• Ok, the color of the eyeshadow will not make him ask you out, im sorry to say. just ask him out yourself, there is nothing wrong with that.

• this is the last thing on a guy's mind when he sees a girl...

• No eye shadow is better. Just eyeliner unless it's a really special event at night.

What Girls Said 3

• Try neutral tones that work well with your hair and skin tones. Shades of bronze/brown never go wrong.

• Anything that looks good.

• Depends on your eye color and face. Some women dont look good in any eye shadow. As for flirting, smile with your eyes.