Can you analyze the people in this photo?

I blurred except the eyes. i dont think anyone will recognize them so its okay to use.. right?(x
what can you tell about their relationship/friendship?
what are they thinking?
anything else u can tell?
I want to learn about analyzing body language and blah blah blah. I want to see if it is possible with still images.
anything you can conclude, please share it.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95460076/sdfsdf.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think they are in a relationship I think they might be friends. he looks like he is awakwardly holding her yet he is still comfortable around her but she looks like she is in her zone. It looks like it looks like it wasn't planned pic.

thats all i see lol

What Guys Said 3

• well they are regular person with both low self esteem. see the fingers of a lady? and the hands of a man inside his pocket. Also im doubt if they are siblings the way their hand wrapped each other. Look at the man's chest saying he is proud little pulling in saying "she is my girl".. so probably they are long time girlfriend/boyfriend.

• they're either bro and sis or bf and gf

• He's solidly in the friend zone, or she is lol. It's just a casual, friendly photo.

What Girls Said 2

• The girl looks like she's playful. I'm guessing a brother/sister relationship due to the placement of the hands. They're around the shoulders so I'd guess a platonic relationship.

Not sure what else to say lol

• I feel like she's in the friendzone...

• I'm getting the feeling she's being shy and awkward while he feels less shy and awkward if that makes sense?