Lip piercings and your opinion on them?

I used to have my lip pierced and I've gotten compliments on them.. im a senior and soon will be heading off to college.. guys do you find a lip piercing attractive... would it change the way you look at me.. would you find me approachable?

• keep lip piercing
  • better without it

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are hot on girls and on guys it looks gay.
    That's definitely a feminine piercing.
    As long as you don't play with it then it's cute. Nothing more annoying than people that can't stop touching their piercing specially if it's in their mouth

What Guys Said 3

• its not a piercing that makes a huge difference to me , usually there small and not even that visible if its just a small stud being used , there jewellery for this piercing has got a lot smaller in recent years and girls can get small little studs for such piercings now. so I wouldn't really care much either way if girl had this piercing

• I just don't see how it would make someone more beautiful. I honestly prefer Women without any piecing or Tattoos.

• I haven't ever been a fan of facial piercings, but I think it depends on the girl a lot. I don't think I would ever like a lip piecing though

What Girls Said 2

• Girls look better without anything on them. Piercings and other stuffs makes them look like a clown or something. Makeup is fine as long as it's not like you painted your whole face like a clown.

• I think you should do whatever you want to do. I myself have never really wanted a lip piercing, but I have had friends that had them that looked really cute with them.