I am very self conscience over my chest size?

I am a 32B.. not a small one.. but not a full 32B.. but a medium sized one. I am 5'1 and I'm skinny.. but i have a perfectly flat stomach that i take pride in. I feel like my chest size could increase if i ate more obviously.. but i don't want to get "cubby" or "fat" I have been told i am a pretty girl.. and i have my belly button pierced to kind of like distract the attention away from my chest. Do guys think that my chest size is very small?

i updated my profile picture.. so if that helps anyone make a better comment! thank you for everyones opinions (:

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• A 32B on a thin 5'1 woman is not small by any means, they look pretty sizeable when naked.

You might be interested to know that the average p*rn star... is a 32B.

You should be aware that guys will stare at larger breasts more, some of that is that some guys love huge breasts, but i think the bigger factor is that large breasts tend to show up under clothes. Tight clothing on 32B's with a slim waist gets plenty of attention.

The majority of women on the planet would do some pretty terrible crimes to have your body. Enjoy it.

• I agree that is my size and I am taller than you. I am sure on a 5'1 lady it looks pretty full.

• Honestly I feel you are worrying to much over your chest size, and your physical all together. While you are attractive when it comes down to it, for me at least and i would say the majority of MEN (not boys), prefer to see how chemistry work between you two. Honestly if I had to say I am not a fan of a big chest, yours would be about the perfect size, but as many people are saying it's all about proportion. But worry more about growing personally and emotionally than the physical in the long run you will be much happier.

• Totally agree. What women don't seem to understand is more than half o what makes you attractive to a guy is non physical. Give me a girl that is smart, can be sweet and also be sultry and she will drive me nuts.

• Amen brother!

• Wow is that you in the photo? Trust... guys aren't even looking at your chest lmao. There's PLENTY more to look at.

But in seriousness, your bust is the perfect size, especially for your frame. I had a girl with your exact size... boobs couldn't be any more perfect. Never met her equal to this day, 10 years.

You tease, I bet you just posted on here to get reactions from guys.

• Girls obsess about their breasts WAY more than guys do. I cannot lie that you have some enourmous cannons we WILL notice and make note of it. But in all my years I have never ever avoided a girl because of her chest size. Would a big chest make you stand out in a crowd? Maybe. But if I found your face, your personality, your intelligence attractive - the chest would just be something that came along with it. They will change greatly during your life and 18 is still growing. Don't sweat it. Own it - whatever size it is and move on. You being insecure or ashamed or obsessing on it is far more less attractive than a completely flat chest. In general guys are just happy when you share it with them regardless of the size. Honestly there are breasts that are works of art and mesmorizing and I won't debate that some are more attractive than others. However, I'm generally turned on by just about all types of chest and even more so if its with someone I'm fully attracted to. Your body is very nice, don't sweat it. Smile, be happy, be fun, be sincere and you will have guys beating down your door.

• Most guys prefer boobs to be porportionate to the body, a short and skinny girl with 32B boobs is about as perfect as it gets.

• really? i didn't know that! thank you

• What do you mean?

• Let me put it this way... If he isn't interested in you just because of your chest size, you can do better anyway.

• Reality is, all guys like something different. No two guys have the same preference, there are an abundance of guys that love small breasts so don't even worry about it

• I think you look really nice but I've had two girlfriends that wanted more so they went out and bought them. Look great. So if it's that big a deal to you, go buy what you want.

• They are fine. I haven't met a guy yet that uses breast size as a deal breaker. If a guy isn't attracted to you, it isn't solely because your boobs aren't as large or as small as they want them. If a guy is attracted to you, he's not going to skip over you because they are as big or small as he would like. Most guys really aren't that picky.

• Oh don't be so paranoid. If that icon photo is of you then yes, you are a very pretty girl and have a good figure, don't worry.

• Personally A cups are my favorite. And the more I hear from other guys, the more it makes me realize how badly the media affected our "standards." But in the end, they are still BOOBS. We want to touch them, regardless of their size.

• Instead of changing your boobs, change how you feel about them. No one here thinks anything is wrong with them, why should you?

• small boobs can be cute, either way boobs are more of a benefit than a necessity, they can be a pro but not really a con, ass is what matters, you're obsessing over this too much yours are fine, be confident

• Don't create any matter please, some guys really like smaller boobs. Besides, big boobs sometimes look unattractive and bulky if they look like balloon or watermelon.

• some guys will but those arnt the guys who will have lengthy relationships with u
    the guys u want will love u for who u are on the inside and also see outer beauty
    from what u said u sound really pretty
    most guys won't care about how big ur chest is

also I am looking for a new friend and I was wonderin if u wanted to b her?

• also I just looked at the photo of u and u r gorgeous
      I don't know why u r worrying at all
      any guy would be lucky to have a pretty girl like u

• Your chest is fine.

"I'm BoobMan and I approved this message."

• Gees girl, you're perfect!

• Dang that's perf enough. Dont need to worry

• Boobs are boobs if a guy cares about the size then he is selfish shallow or both

• I'm sure your boobs are hot ;)

• Your boobs are fine.

What Girls Said 6

• Hmmm I personally don't know about American size types but your boobs are not small in my opinion, because 32B cups are ideal for your shape and physical appearance. I looked your picture and you have perfect body shape, besides that belly button piercing is also very sexy, attractive and stimulant for guys as sexual. It totally depends on guy to guy so there's no strict matter for me, My boobs are medium but I am happy with them, my bf also loves my boobs... Therefore I've never thought to have bigger boobs before. If a guy loves you, he doesn't love your boobs, he loves your hearth inside your chest. Don't forget! ;)

• You're totally fine, a 32B is actually a pretty average size! Plus, your whole body together is what really matters, so don't cut yourself apart like that. And honestly what's most attractive is a cute, confident girl who's leading a happy life and is high value. Once you get over your insecurities, you'll have way more fun with guys because you won't be worrying about if you're good enough for them, you'll be thinking about if they measure up to your standards :)

• Please... don't jeopardize your health for anything. You can try eating more, but then you should also exercise more... If you're willing to do this then it's going to be fine, but there's no telling whether your breasts will get bigger or you'll get a bit of a stomach or a bigger butt... So, if you're not willing to risk it (or don't have the time for exercise), better not do any of this and keep yourself as you are.

• Look there is a small window of time that your breasts could briefly increase in size in. Like they stop growing when you are 23. Here are some tips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIlSiQOR2cw

• What I think is... though most guys love to see and play with big boobs I think they appreciate any size boobs.. Younger guys would prefer bigger over small ones but later on it's like it's not so big of a thing to them...

and anyway, if that's you in the pic, i like your body and i'm not lesbian.. I just think it's nice!! and you shouldn't worry about your boob size.. if it really bothers you, once you get older you can get a boob job if you really want to.. but I'd say wait until after you have kids, if you plan to have them.

• my mom thinks if i eat more my boobs will get bigger.. but i don't want to lose my flat stomach

• yeah more weight.

• Oh well on the other picture she looked more thick from her legs.. well not thick but more meaty than this picture... You look fine, but on this picture you do look a bit more thin... If you DO eat more you might just look better over all, and might put some weight on the boob section, but it's not guaranteed, because depending on how your body distributes the fat, that's where it's going to go.. so just try to eat healthy fats and healthy food if you DO start to eat more.. The other picture was super awesome though. Maybe biggie90 didn't see it?

• why do you care? be like you want.