Should I keep my style or mix it up?

Over the past year or so I got into a style that I really liked. I try to dress as nice as I can as often as possible. It usually is a white long-sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up with an unbuttoned waistcoat. if it is a very special occasion i will add a blue collared button up shirt in-between the two and slap my pocket watch in for good luck. And some slacks. I am well aware of the "fedora clad gentlemen" trend that is going on and I am NOT a part of it. Wearing a trench coat and fedora does not hide the fact that there is a "Bazinga" shirt underneath.

What I am trying to get at is that I don't know if girls like this look or find it disgusting?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You have to be you. I know it sounds cliche but it's true. Do what you like the best, but I will say maybe stick with your style but add other colours or textures to it. Trust me man I would follow trends and try to do what sites said were what women like and barely got anything. But now that I've just started wearing what I like (I dress nice but I also throw in a graphic superhero t shirt in) I've been getting A LOT more compliments. My theory is what I'm wearing now suits me and compliments me and my personality. Stay true to you.