What do girls think about beards?

Do you like long beards? Short beards? Completely clean shaved? What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a fine line between sexy beard and unkept gross looking beards. It needs to be full, not one of those patchy beards that some guys grow when they think they can grow a beard, if it's like that, shave. If someone can actually grow a full beard, I like it to be short, trimmed, clean, well kept, and instead of it just being a beard, I like the beard to have some sort of style to it. Not anything weird, but not just a beard, you know? I also like stubble, sometimes. And sometimes a very short scruffy kind of look is nice.

And sometimes it depends on the guy.

What Girls Said 14

• I think short, trimmed beards are sexy on a guy, not the uber long ones that gets food and gunk stuck in them those are just gross. when it comes to dating a guy though with facial hair, its either grown out enough to where it isn't going to rub my skin raw when kissing or its clean-shaven. no in-between.

• i like a faint beard, preferably stubble.. like the scruffy kinda look. anything more doesn't appeal to me much...

• to me any type of facial hair is sexy. facial hair = testosterone = manly man = sexy
    I think of all the options I'm inclined to short beards and stubble

• Very short beards, stubble, or clean shaven. Make sure you choose something that flatters your face shape. A strong jawline can pull off any of these looks, but softer jawlines require a bit more attention aha

• It depends on how he looks with his beard. Some guys look better with it while some guys look nicer when they are clean shaved. I will pick any of them who is attractive.

• If he looks good with a beard than I don't mind it as long as it's trimmed close to his face. I don't like long beards because I find it gross.

• I like facial hair, but not like a full bear, more a bit stubble or if you want a really short one

• Short beards, Clean shaved, anything between. Stubble?

• short beards! Long beards looks messy. But short beards look manly.

• i love beards

• I don't like long beards. I just like short beards. And it has to look right on you.

• I prefer my man shaven.

• I love facial hair on men, I think almost every man alive looks better with SOME kind of facial hair, they just have to find the right style, just like with anything else.

• I prefer men with beards. Without they look like a baby haha stubble, short beard or a clean cut.

What Guys Said 1

• Real women prefer men with beards