How do you feel about the crop top trend?

In case you are not sure what I am talking about:
www.google.com/search

As a girl, I like it but what about others? Do you like the crop top or shirt with skirt trend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think only the ones that covers the ribs can look good www.google.com/search

The ones that stops right below the boobs and showing the ribs look more like bras instead of outerwear.

That being said, I don't think this is a trend suited for big-breated ladies. Look at how terrible Kim K looks! It's like she had turned into the hulk and tore her clothes.

What Guys Said 3

• its just the crop tops return in the fashion cycle... theyve been around before, and they'll be back in a few years after the current tend dies (again).

im neither here nor there about it. im sure its going to look good on some, not on others, but honestly im not sure what the point of half a top is lol i mean im all for girls showing skin, but it looks a little half finished to be honest.. as a guy, just about ALL our clothes are about practicality except for that trend of guys stealing their sisters jeans that dont fit and then not wearing belts.. aka sagging (i think).

• Meh, doesn't do much for me positive or negative.

• No, I am not a fan of crop tops at all. What do you mean by shirt with skirt trend?

What Girls Said 2

• Not a fan. It looks especially horrible with high waisted pants/skirts. If you're going to show off your stomach, then get pants that show off your navel. High waisted pants just make the body look disproportionate.

• When I was younger yes now not so much.