Guys: Does a girl's height matter to you?

Normally girls like guys those are taller so i wanted to know what do guys think about girls height?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it doesn't matter to me, I like a tall girl equally as I like a short girl.

What Guys Said 15

• There's only some minor complications when dancing or kissing so this is a low priority for me. How they are shaped, how they appear, act, personality, IQ all take priority.

• In general I am attracted to SLIGHTLY taller girls, not for the mere fact that they are taller. But because they are usually fairly slim when they are around my height/slightly taller.

I can be attracted to shorter girls, if they are slim...

• Well I don't care that much usually prefer medium to shorter, but there are a lot of cute tall girls.

• Its not a big deal. I'm 5'11" and anything from maybe 5'0" to 6'0". I dated a girl that was 6' and it was a little different at first but then it became a turn on. If I had to choose tho id say 5'5" to 5'9" is good.

• I'm 6'4", so being too short is kind of awkward. I wouldn't say it's important, but I'd definitely prefer a girl who wasn't eye level with my stomach.

• Yeah, i'm about 5'11" so i'd want a girl who is at least... 5'6"? It'd be a pain in the ass to always bend down

• I generally prefer shorter women, but as long as I'm taller than her I'm good to go.

• No. I'm attracted to short girls and tall girls. I absolutely do not care what height they are at

• I was always attracted to girls between 5'2" and 5'7" as I am just under 6". I have gone out with a few shorter and a lot of taller ones. Taller ones were always attracted to me because of my confidence when I was younger.

• I prefer a girl to be between 5' and 6'. Beyond that, no it doesn't matter that much.

• Yes. I prefer women who are not so short I have to crane over to lustfully stare at them.

• For me yea, I like long legs and tall chicks;p Like 5'9-5'11 cos then heels just look way hotter on em ha. Long legs + high heels = Success

• I'd prefer a girl that is close to my height. I'm 5'11"

• It's not that big a deal, but I would still not be very happy with a girl not even half my height for example. That would be uncomfortable. Hugging and kissing would be hard and annoying. One always looking up and the other looking down when talking puts strain on the neck. And so on. But several inches taller or shorter is totally fine with me.

• For shorter men, height of a girl matters more because most guys want to be taller than their gf. Though I find that a lot of tall guys also like shorter girls as well. So, tall women have it harder than shorter women.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it matters most to taller guys... than it does to shorter guys.