What colour handbag should...?

I really like this bag but I'm not sure if I should get it in blue or black even though blue stands out more

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_8

I feel like buying both lol - I like both colours but hmm I have a lot of blacks the blue would be a change but its for school and I wear black to school - and I don't like getting a lot of attention which I do when I wear colour so I'm not sure

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy both :D

But given the choice of one I'd say Blue cause I think it looks kind of trendy and stands out + it gives an impression of being classy & specific since that color doesn't go with everything one would wear :D :D

Black is a very unlikely color for a school girl and also that you carry black too much as mentioned by you :) A little change is good especially when it's colorful :)

What Guys Said 6

• Defiantly go with the blue one. The blue one is more classy while the black one is more punk/goth looking.

• Neither are exactly a classic piece you'll use for decades.

Whichever fits better with your wardrobe or adds more versatility given other bags you have.

• I prefer the black one because the color goes well with a lot more clothes (combination of clothes) than blue or other colors.

• I think the blue one would be nice

• I guess im the only one who thinks the hand bags look ugly >_>

• That's what my mum would say lol which is why I haven't shown it to her

• be careful appearances can be deceiving :P

• I say black! You already got that fancy thing you wear, Everything would suit that shit ha:-p

What Girls Said 5

• Versatility: Black = Easy to combine from spring to winter.
    Fashionable: Blue = It will make an impression and will stand out among the other 1000 studded black handbags there are.

• Go with the black one !

• OMFG THAT IS A CUTE HANDBAG i would personally so with the black, I feel like I would get more usage with the color, plus I like dark colors on me more, Also the black really makes the gold in the purse stand out and look more vibrant, whereas the electric blue with the gold is just a little too much, hope I could help! xoxo

• i only do black, white and pink so i would choose black

• Well, I usually try to go for versatility. The black one wouldn't really go if you were brown, but the blue one would go if you wore black or brown : )