Girls: what's the best way to curl your hair?

My hair is naturally wavy, but whenever I scrunch it with mousse, it has more of a beachy, tousled look. What's the best way to get a soft, curly look? Like this: 0.tqn.com/.../mila-kunis-boho-waves.jpg

Large barreled curling iron, rollers, or something else?

My hair is pretty thick and comes to the middle of my back..

Thanks! : )

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair looks like that naturally... How wavy is it?

• It's pretty wavy. I like the wave to it, but it doesn't look as polished as I would like. Maybe I'm using the wrong product?

• Oh I see. I use herbal essences as shampoo/conditioner. Maybe you can try that? My hair isn't perfectly wavy like the picture, but it is the same type of waves. You can also try putting your hair up in a bun without using a sock or a donut and take it out after an hour or so and your hair will look pretty.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• After I wash my hair I like to put gel or moose in it while it is still damped. Then put it up in a tight bun and sleep with it over night, and ta~da! :) Natural looking curls!

• I've found that large curlers work really well but if you want tighter curls i would recommend a curling iron. If you are still wanting the scrunched look, braiding your hair at night when just slightly damp and then mouse or gel in the morning makes it a whole lot curlier.

• curling iron and use a comb to kind of brush them out...