Sorry guys, another really superficial one...what do you think of this bikini?

link

particularly on me. (see photos)

and what I mean is, would it just look plain ridiculous, like I was exposing myself too much, would it be unflattering, or would it be sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, but the top would make me nervous. Is it just me, or is the chick's boob hanging out a little at the bottom in the third picture? I know I have a hard time finding tops that cover me and I'm a 32C, so I don't think it would be much better for you if you're a DD.

I personally like bikinis that come in bra sizes so I know it will fit. If I can make a few suggestions for where to look...

Victoria's Secret

link

link

link

link

• There are so many that I like from the last link, but $80 is too much to spend on just a bikini top =/

• I know what you mean, it's one of those sites where you hope for sales :\

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say sexy. Looking at your profile pix it's hard to find one to transpose the bikini onto but your body build is similar to the model in the picture so that you could pull it off.

I think that this suit requires nice hips and a large bust, both I think you've got (not flirting).

The question is now, do you like the colors and would blue and white work on you?

• My hips are ok, they're not perfectly round, but they match my bust is large. (DD)

• Well then I'd say go for it. But I'd suggest asking some of your lady friends as a guy I've got a slight gimp in style. :D

• Well any girls who what to chime in are more than welcome =D

• In general, that bikini is hot as fire.

• Looks good to me.

• ballin'

What Girls Said 1

• I have almost the same eaxct one but its so cute!