Most beautiful girl in the world but ugly personality or average girl but beautiful personality?

So if you had to choose between these two , to be with you forever , witch one would you choose , the girl that has the prettiest face and really sexy body, or average girl with perfect personality? And why?

Girls can answer as will, but if its a guy

• Beautiful girl
  • Beautiful personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Beauty doesn't go very far if they're a shitty person. And unless a person is completely beta, I don't know many people at all that will put up with a pretty girl with a piss poor attitude.

There's a girl I went to high school with that is easily a perfect 10. In fact, she actually got into doing physique modeling/competitions in the past year or so. However, she's been single for a while now and attributes it to other things, like her schedule. While I do imagine she has a busy schedule, she's also picked up a bit of a sour personality to go along with things too.

So yeah, I think her personality and outlook on things really spoils the package. Guys that want to legitimately be with her won't put up with the attitude and the guys that will, only stick around long enough to try and get in bed with her. She doesn't let that happen, but this dynamic with guys she is having is creating a bit of a vicious circle. Decent guys don't put up with her, shitty ones do long enough to make a sex attempt, she ends up only attracting the shitty ones, loses more faith in guys each time... rinse and repeat.

TL;DR
    Personality completes the package, so I'd choose the average with good attitude. Guys may have a bad rep with these things, but we like a good personality just like girls do.

What Guys Said 11

• Women place way too much emphasis on looks.

• I would choose the girl with beautiful personality coz I can get her that really sexy body and the personality lasts forever.

• well, i'd rather have a beautiful girl with a great personality because to me, they go hand in hand. Whenever i see a "sexy" girl with that arrogant look, i immediately run away from her. But when i see an "ugly" girl have a good personality, i run even faster.

• Good looks and good personality aren't mutually exclusive, you know. In my experience, pretty girls are often nicer people than average, probably in part because a pretty woman has a lot of advantages in life.

• Beautiful personality is a must. If she's pretty too bonus!

• well, noone likes a bitch/douche...unless of course...they're used to it/think that's all they ever deserve

• Average girl and a beautiful personality! And with average there's no telling what you will get physically it's like a box of chocolates.

• I personally would love to have your avatar with your personality just because I assume it's a good one

• If you are with someone you better believe they have both or that relationship is going to end when either of you get the urge to be with someone better.

• To date: Beautiful personality
    For One Night only: Beautiful girl.

• beautiful personality because her looks can still be improved unlike the beautiful girl with ugly personality it will never change

• Oh this ones pretty easy.

Beautiful personality = wife

Ugly personality = mistress

• if you have an mistress when you're married you obviously have a shitty personality too and deserve to be alone

• Maybe you should shut your whore mouth :)

What Girls Said 7

• I know this one guy in particular that most people would consider really hot and good looking. I did in the beginning, too. But then I got to know him a little better. He's an arrogant, elitist, whiny little brat. His mommy and daddy pay for everything. I saw him ruin his iphone once on purpose just so that his parents would buy him the new model. I think his personality is absolutely revolting, and it has ruined his good looks for me. Whenever I see him now, I feel nothing but disgust for him, and he's not even close as good looking to me as he was before I got to know him. When I didn't know him, I would have thought he was a 9. Now he's a 0, a total loser.
    Also, there are a handful of guys I would have considered average or slightly ugly before I got to know them on a personal level. But once I figured out how amazing they are personality-wise, they became so much better looking to me. So your personality can definitely make up for your average looks, as well as make you more beautiful/handsome.
    I voted B, obviously.

• this has been asked before=] but personality any day. looks fade, personality stays<3

• Well boyfriend said looks are for a hookup not a relationship. He said a personality is what makes a relationship fun and exciting. I think personality is more important because beauty fades over time but personality is forever.

• At the end of the day, looks fade and if they don;t have the personality that you are interested in it won't last.

• I like a looker... but looks do fade.

• Voted B, when a person has a good heart, it will shine, and it will show on her face :)

• I've never been much for appearances.. I'm after what's on the inside :) <3 ;)