If you do tan, How many times a week you tan?

Simple as question say, If you do tan. How many times a week you go tanning salon and how many minutes you tan?:-p

Noone here tan? Woh

Most Helpful Girl

• I go 4 times a week for two weeks at 10 minutes.

Then I go once or twice a week after I get my initial tan for touch ups or to get the deco.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't go tanning. I don't think it's very intelligent. My skin tans very easily, though.
    In the summer I spend a lot of time by the lake and in my pool, so I do get a tan... I use tons of sun screen but end up dark lol. My dad says I tan in the shade.

• -_____- I liked all that exept first part of it

• Well unless you're in competitive body building or modeling, you don't need to be tan all of the time!!! And that's what the sun is for lol

• I do wanna be a underwear model and I've been to a contest or two altho I dont wanna be a "bodybuilder" lol

• i dont do salons. but i go to my backyard every weekend in the summer, where ice pops are in hands reach

• i use fake tan because i just burn and peel :P

• I dont tan at a salon because i'm tan all year round. But thats just me

• Yea sure, like anyones that lucky:p

• COs that's just too fucking hot. And too fucking hot chicks dont exist anymore and what I meant was you were just messing with me:p

• Well, I'm not.

• I just don't understand people.. white people wants to get darker, darker people wants to be lighter.

• So? Tanninf is all that matters.

• Haha my sister has dark skin and wants to be lighter. I told her she's beautiful the way she is.

• Yas everyone's beautiful and unique just they way they are..why need to change hmm

• I used to go I think 3 times a week.

• I do not tan cuz i love my skin , dont want to burn it

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, no salon for me. I just use the sun.

• I hope you all enjoy skin cancer

• I don't understand the point of people. Those of us that go to the tanning bed don't judge you because you don't? But some people aren't glowing year round so we choose to go to the tanning bed. And tanning doesn't mean skin cancer. Unsafe, unmanaged UV radiation causes skin cancer.

• You too, keep the tanning going, I hear radiation can kill sperm cells too :)

• Oh, Dont you worry about my sperm ;-p

• Idiot + troll