Question on foundation garments?

I am looking at shapewear from Maidenform and have found a bodysuit that has no underwires or formed cups. Would this be suitable for a guy to wear (daily) and are panties normally worn with such a garment?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you interested in crossdressing? Either way, you could get away with wearing this item under your male clothing, just be careful disrobing around other men, like at the gym, etc. You'll hear it, for sure. I have to wear business suits with skirts or dresses almost daily and will frequently wear a body suit/leotard. They're comfy. Make sure you get one with a snap crotch for access, for going to the bathroom.

What Girls Said 2

• It honestly really depends on the type of bodysuit that you've found. Sometimes, they can be really high-quality and good on your skin, but other times, they can damage you and cause issues with your internal organs and rib cage if worn often enough. I would make sure that it's a bodysuit that you can wear daily.
    You don't need to wear panties with one. You can if you so desire, but if you're wanting to hide your bulge, you'll have to wear a... blanking on the word, but I think it might be called a garter and it essentially makes you flat down there.

• If you go to underworks. com you can found support garments that are specifically for men. I don't know what your need is for undergarments, but since you are asking for one that supports the torso, there are companies that make support garments for patients who have undergone bariatic surgery and require torso support. It might be an option.

What Guys Said 1

• I personally prefer American Apparel; They have a bigger selection of bodysuits. My wife has got me a few bodysuits from American Apparel I loved all of them. Only down side is they can get a little pricy.