What is the craziest hair color ideas you have ever heard or seen?

I want to have the most unique hair color and style at this party, please give me some ideas.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily crazy, but I recently met a girl whose hair looked exactly like Rogue's (from X-Men), it definitely stood out.

What Guys Said 7

• This one girl bleached her shoulder length hair, then dyed the top red, left the middle bleached, and dyed the bottom blue for a 4th of july party. It looked really wild, and then she did some face paint with stars and stripes and stuff. It was really cool and definitely stood out in the crowd.

• Dark black hair with red and purple tips. Blonde hair with a dark black inferior layer. All over bright red. Blonde base with pink tips. Burgundy base with gray tips. Dark brown base with turquoise tips and blonde tips. All over pink hair. Red base with an blonde inferior layer.

• Blue... I just don't get why someone would do that.

• I would say that the craziest hair colors I've seen are purple and blue together. The deep purple roots giving way to blue tips has such a unique effect that you are sure to have the coolest hair at the party! while looking crazy, this hairstyle is absolutely an attention-getter.

• I saw a girl who had colored her hair to perfectly match the green, gold, purple & yellow plaid of the skirt of her school uniform.

• my sisters teacher dyes her hair metallic green for st patricks

• i hate blue,i like pink.

What Girls Said 13

• i saw this korean hair style in january where they had white or bluish white hair and it was all spiked up. I thought it was kinda hot lol

• The craziest hair color I have heard or seen would be a haircut that was colored red, white and blue, like our country's flag, but it was also spiked up over a foot high on the person's head. The hair had hair gel in it to give it that sharp spike look.

• The craziest hair styles and colors that I have ever seen were ones that Japanese rockers sport. A lot of the time, their hair is usually spiked everywhere and multi-colored. They usually have blonde, bright blue, red, black, and sometimes the whole rainbow in their hair. That's for the boys, though. The girls sometimes use colors like purple and pink or aquamarine and style their hair in pigtails, curls, or straighten it and have layers in their hair.

• crazy and good looking - short, bleach blond (well I should just say white) with orange highlights (and when I say orange, I mean neon)

• their was a guy at school in the 6th form years ago who had pink, purple, blue and green hair. oh and his female friend had pink, red ,purple ,white blond and black. always thought that t was a bit crazy in the colour department.

• The craziest hair color I've ever seen was a deep, dark green color. Not bright green or fluorescent green like you'd see in a wig you would wear at halloween, but rather green like a potted house plant. It's probably the color least associated with the human body in any healthy way. So by far that's the craziest hair color idea I have ever encountered.

• A neon mohawk. There is a boy and girl who are at my school, they dye it every week a different color.

• Vibrant green dreadlocks. Even though it sounds dreadful the girl with them pulled the look off really well.

• bright blue

• I once dyed my roots hot pink and then the rest of my hair blonde. I saw a girl who did a reverse of my colouring once- I used it for some creative inspiration ;D

• ... I had bright blue streaks in my hair for quite some time.

• pink layers compliments angelic face

• My friend had rainbow hair.