What's the best part about being a good looking girl?

- hanging out with good looking girls?
- hanging out with good looking guys?
- dating good looking guys?
- Or dating rich guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Higher pay, more dating opportunities, and people are generally nicer to you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• On face basis you are viewed as socially powerful (regardless if it's true)
    The people around you are generally nicer an give you compliments
    You get a good looking/above average boyfriend
    General guy drama is pretty exciting since there are more guys involved due to you being more attractive (if they let it happen)
    You do hang out with better looking people because people tend to befriend others of the same attractiveness
    More guys give you attention in clubs/drinking places even if you aren't aware of it (sometimes friends will make a point of all the attention)
    You get some freebies (whether it's drinks bought for you etc.)
    Its actually a little bit easier to manipulate people if you know how to/want to
    Large amount of public affirmation increase the likelyhood of having a high level of confidence
    Higher tips if waitressing
    Higher likelyhood of breaking into the entertainment world acting, presenting etc.)
    More likely to get help if in a public crisis.

• Better options in mates, when you decide to go out on weekends random guys will buy your drinks for you, you get away with more sh*t at work, more male attention (but it's annoying/uncomfortable at the same time), guys will do lots of favors for you if you ask, you can make money off your appearance alone if you choose/need to...that's all I can think of right now.

• Getting to drunkenly grope people and get away with it

• dating good-looking boys !

• I'm going to guess the best part about being a hot woman is dating hot rich guy.
    *Two thumbs up*

• people say I'm good looking… but NONE of those things have happened to me

• free drinks! haha

• I personally like to feel pretty for myself and for my boyfriend, that's all

• Nothing except guys are nicer to you just so they can have sex with you or for their gain

• Nothing, I'm a good looking girl but I don't get nothing out of it. I don't understand why certain people feel that if you're sexy/hot/beautiful/cute/pretty/handsome you get perks, people like that do exist those are called users/leeches. I don't use people for my personal gain. I feel that people just want to have sex you with you or just use your status to gain something from you.