Do guys think girls with "thigh gaps" are attractive? I have a really small one but at the top my legs touch?

Is it attractive to guys for a girl to have a small thigh gap

• No
  • Yes

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it makes girls look like 12 year olds. And the last time I found 12 year olds attractive was when...I was also 12. I don't like when a girl looks like she's a victim of famine.

If your legs look like this, keep them: 4.bp.blogspot.com/.../thigh%20gap.jpg

If you're aiming for this: 2.bp.blogspot.com/.../thigh+gap3.jpg

^That just looks silly to me. You have her waist that is slim, then her body opens up to where her hips are...and then she's got these tiny sticks attached to her hips, and it just looks all very odd. Additionally, a girl like the second link is likely to have a very slim abdomen and waist-band area. So then you not only have tiny legs, but you have two hip bones poking out to where it's basically just a pelvis with some leather on top.

So tell me, how in the world do girls find that desirable? lol

• I love this comment! I'm glad because I look a lot like the first Pic

What Guys Said 16

• C. I couldn't care less either way.

• I find girls with and without gaps attractive.

While you need to be thin to have them it is also dependent on your hip width and so on.

• I probably wouldn't notice because I don't care.

• I voted yes but honestly I don't care about thigh gaps. Believe me no guy looks at a girl and says "ewww no thigh gap" when we have much better things to focus on :)

• Sure, having a thigh gap is nice. But lets face it, when does it show? Only when you are wearing disco pants or leggings at a party (where everyone is so drunk they wouldn't even notice a thigh gap :-) ). So don't worry about it, there are literally hundreds of things more important than a thigh gap.

• Thigh gaps look too young to me (like an 11 or 12 yo). Sure, it's cute at that age and appropriate, but not in a sexual way.

18 yos and older have thighs that touch. It what women look like. And when you see thigh gap on a hot 20-something, it's because she's spread her legs for you...now that's a sexy thigh gap!

• Hot but not necessary

• I like all women. ;)

• i think its very cute if a girl has a thigh gap, regardless how small or how big her thigh gap is. but, my question to you is that do you think its cute how you have a small thigh gap? or like do you think your upper inner thighs are jiggly because of it?

• Never even came to mind

• Don't focus too much on that. I don't really care.

• no I dont care

• It does not effect if the girl is attractive at all for me.

• Dont really care.

• so you have large quads, but small hamstrings. nah, that's not a problem

• definitely yes. hell, I even heard some speaker talking about that in a college class, it was funny. "now fellas, even if you get a girl who's in shape, there's just two ways to tell if she'll get fat or not. one, look at her mom. good indicator. two, if she has a little gap between her thighs, you got a keeper!"

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't have know what you meant if I hadn't move to Japan, where most girls have that gap you talk about. Personally, and maybe as a southern European female, I don't find it attractive at all, but most guys just seem to care if the girl is either fat or thin.
    But well, guess it means these girls are skinny (no fat and no muscle) and I used to feel bad about it, but some guys don't seem to mind my hips and thighs so much either. In the end it's also about how you feel good about yourself, not just what some random guy might think.

• Thigh gaps are some media invention. The only people who truly care if you have a thigh gap will be other girls in order to criticize you. Focus on the moves. B)

• People nowadays care for such little things. You shouldn't care about thigh gaps - 90% of people don't care for them and I'm pretty sure guys don't care. You should care for your future, your happiness, your ambitions. There's nothing more attractive than a strong minded woman who has her life sorted and can live independently just fine.

• For some girls to have a true thigh gap its genetically impossible. Some bodies just aren't built to have twig like legs.

• No men like women with curves, curvy women are really nice and soft

• If the top of your legs touch you don't have a thigh gap. Knees together no touching is a thigh gap.

• Only skinny little Bitchs have them. To get it genetically is not easy. But don't worry I used to think that if I did have a huge thigh gap every guy would love me but as I got older and taller (5'11) they had no interest in that except the fact that I had long legs or for some
    women curves are a big advantage so don't compare yourself or feel bad just because they have a whole lot of space in between there legs. Like I said I spent a lot of my teenage years trying so get that gap but apparently they liked long legs and curves:)

• I vote boobies.. hands down.. boobies..

• No stop
    The thigh gap literally does not matter
    It's such a tiny detail that no one notices because your "gap" or lack of it can change depending just on how you stand and just ugh this is not important