Are these shorts too short for a guy (for the beach)?

I like to workout and I want to show off my body and was wondering if these shorts would be too short. In Australia and parts of Europe its fine for guys to wear speedos and stuff but I'm in the United States so people might look at me funny.

http://www.2eros.com/beach-shorts/short-length

Most Helpful Girl

• They're a good length. It's kind of hot actually.

What Girls Said 8

• Those look like a pair of shorts I owe.
    I think they look way too feminine.
    But hey...if you like it, don't let other peoples opinion get in the way of you getting it.

• Those are sexy !!! Go for it !!!

• i thought they were goin to be like chubies but those are wayy too short looks gay..i think chubbies are hot on fit guy thumbs.newschoolers.com/.../...0.jpg&size=400x1000 but those are booty shorts lol

• They're too short. If you have a good body, girls are going to notice no matter what you wear.

• they are kind of feminine, i think i actually have shorts just like that but a different color.

• well...I'm european and yeah...this is too short.

• noooooooooooooooooooo I like them though.

• if you like them, wear them, I just gave my opinion

• Too short.

• Oh please no! Way too short

• lol! I might still get them zyzz shorts!

What Guys Said 3

• They are way too short. UNLESS you wanna use them for some sort of beach chippendales show.

• girls like chippendales lol

• They're too short in the sense that people will probably look at you and judge. How much stock you put into that is up to you.

• be modest..but not too modest