Never been asked out? Rate 1-10?

I've never been asked out by a guy not even to a dance. I'm almost 17. I'm quiet but I think I'm a nice sweet person yet no guys seem interested in me. I will see random boys look at me at school so I smile at them but they never come up to talk or want to get to know me. They just sit there and look or sometimes they smile back. THATS IT. They're not that shy. They talk and flirt with other girls. I don't really wear any makeup to school so could that be why? I'm not really popular either. Be honest is it because of the way I look?

m.flickr.com/#/photos/118251718@N03/13491880125/

m.flickr.com/#/photos/118251718@N03/13492232734/

m.flickr.com/#/photos/118251718@N03/13491966203/

m.flickr.com/#/photos/118251718@N03/13492237684/

m.flickr.com/#/photos/118251718@N03/13492247064/

• 9-10
  • 7-8
  • 5-6
  • 3-4
  • 1-2
Pic 1: right
Pic 2: left
Pic 3: right
Pic 4: right
Pic 5: left

Most Helpful Guy

• You have nothing to worry about in the looks department. You are a very attractive young woman. I think what's holding you back is your shyness.

Let me tell you a story from a dudes point if view. Now im 24 but I remember back to when I was in high school I was a bit of a goofball, call me the class clown. Especially my first two years. Anyway there was this shy girl who was in a lot of my classes and needless to say I had it in for her bad. The problem was whenever I tried to talk to her it was difficult to get a conversation going because all she would give me was short answers that back then I didn't know how to work with. So I just figured she wasn't into me which I thought sucked because she was beautiful. Unfortunately nothing ever came from that because I gave up. It wasn't until literally 2 years ago that I met up with her and she told me that back then she was into me and wanted me to ask her out (oh come the hell on!!! Haha)

Anyway so you can see how a certain level of shyness can be detrimental in the world of dating. Especially in the early teens. I suggest you make an effort to be more outgoing towards men you are interested in because I guarantee you there's quite a few who are probably interested in you.

What Guys Said 28

• I voted 'A' and I'd vote you between 8 & 9 - you are HOT girl :)

You probably haven't been asked out cause guys your age may be intimidated by you and/or scared of rejection :)

Their looking at you and smiling back at you but don't approach you is an indication that they are intimidated

• Wow I'm guessing that ur poll was for out of 10 in looks yeah?
    We'll yeah about an 8 with potential to go better but that would require converstating etc etc
    U r an attractive young girl and sound really nice but u need a little confidence
    Maybe those guys think yeah if she was a bit more confident?
    I struggled to talk to girls when I grew up
    Talk to them if they don't give u respect then stuff them they r idiots
    I had only pashed 2 or 3 girls by the time I hit 18
    I met my wife at a rave when I was 2 weeks out of a 3 yr relationship and was trying to tick dating 3 or more women at once
    She said she was headin back overseas and didn't want a serious relationship ok I said suits my
    A week later my mates said woooha buddy you need another girl to forget about this one cos you setting yourself up for a big load a hurt
    No thanks I said
    Now 11 +1/2 years later two beautiful daughters and my wife is more attractive to me every day
    All I'm saying is have a crack , protect ur feelings and choose the one that makes you feel better with you
    Not the one that's better to look at
    Be yourself and you'll surprise ur self

• Umm NO! Unless they are gay, it's not the way you look. You are very pretty and should have no problems! Maybe it's because you're quiet so no one really talks with you so they don't know how to approach you, or maybe they're too shy and you might not know it. Like Katy said, just be patient and he will come to you :)
    Good luck

• A hard 8, but if you are quiet, then no guy will come up to talk to you because you're probably not giving them signs that you are interested.

• I am assuming here that you are the girl in all the pictures...
    Picture 1: You are hotter than the other girl
    Picture 2: You are hotter than the other girl
    Picture 3: You are hotter than the other girl
    Picture 4: You are hotter than the other girl
    Picture 5: You are hotter than the other girl

I would give you a 9-10. Have you considered that boys aren't asking you out because they think you are out of their league? Perhaps you should approach them and show more interest.

• I think you are pretty attractive.

I think the problem has to do more with you. You said you are a shy girl.

Try looking up videos and doing research on how to amp up your confidence. That's what i did when i was shy. The more confident you act and the more you open your self up to people the more you attract them.

I think boys see you as attractive but get to nervous because they now nothing about you. Sometimes you just need to make the first move.
    You are a pretty girl so no need to worry about rejection. ;)

good luck!

• Your too young to be asking this question :/

• which is you? if you want an opinion you need to tell people which you are or only put up pics of yourself

• Pic 1: right
      Pic 2: left
      Pic 3: right
      Pic 4: right
      Pic 5: left

• wow, nice.. B to me, A to another guy, C to another guy.
      beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There could be someone that seems like the ugliest person in the world. But to someone, they are the most beautiful.

• Definitely good looking. I voted 7-8.

• You're above average looking. Can I ask your height weight? Trying to give you as useful feedback as possible.

• You're actually REALLY pretty. I voted B but that's cause I assumed you were the girl on the left in the first picture. But since you're the one on the right, I rate you a 9 on that pic. On the second pic I rate you a 9.5, you're beautiful. Guys don't ask you out cause they're shy or they assume you already have a bf.

• I can't tell which one is you, don't you havae any single pics? lol Either way, they're both attractive to me.

And guys usually dont just walk up to girls they don't know even if they like them.

• In the first Pic I'm on the right and the second I'm on the left and the third I'm on the right

• I give you an 8! you're a pretty girl. Don't worry about not getting asked out at 17, you don't want those stupid boys anyway.

• I can't believe that. It is impossible for a girl not to be asked out or anything. I really find that hard to believe because you guys have makeup and shit. Where some stuff your mom won't want you to wear and some heels to give your ass a lift and boom its that simple. Now I'm not sure what kind of guy you want to attract so doing what I say may bring the wrong guy. But if you want attention rock that shit.

• You are very attractive, just give it some time and a guy will ask you out. Most guys are shy about that kind of stuff, we hate rejection so if they feel they might get rejected they just won't take the risk of it happening

• You're a beautiful girl. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until your phone is ringing off the hook.

• You look healthy. Thats as far as Ill go judging somebody under 18.

Seriously though, you'll be fine, without the extra effort.

• You will be fine just dont rush it

• I think you're really pretty!! I give you an 8.5, or 9 , out of 10. I'd defiantly ask you to dance.

• Your attractive so it has nothing to do with that.

• Well, try to not be so intresting to any guy :D in other word, try to make a personality for your self :)

• too young for me. plus, i hate ranking women, it's demeaning

• you look good to me. Just give it some time

• You are too pretty for us men to ask out..(^_^)

• Hang in there girl and I bet some one will eventually

• Easily a 7-8.

• I give you a 9 or 9.5

What Girls Said 7

• You have this cute girl next door look. Also let me tell you something good things don't come to those who wait they come to people who go out there and get it. If you like a boy go make a move and flirt it's 2014 and girls can do what they like. You are an 8 . You can also step your game up by learning to do some really cute braided hairstyles that I think would suit you. Check out Lilith moon's channel on YouTube

• You look really pretty I don't think it has anything to do with looks. Take it from though, it isn't such a bad thing to not date in high school, waiting for the RIGHT guy is more important than getting all of them

• Looks don't make you beautiful. Be out there! Don't wait for them to walk up to you. Walk up to them! Show em how its done girl.

• personally to me.. and I'm just being honest.. you look very very very young. I mean i look young too and I'm 18.. but you still look young to me! maybe try dressing a little more maturely!

• maybe their blind. I don't get why you don't get asked out. I don't really understand why if you say they stare at you. That's weird

• You're a 7/10. Its no big deal that you've never been asked out. You're only 17! Guys at that age don't really ask out girls anyway, especially not the pretty girl next door kind. Usually only the slutty girls get a lot of male attention in High School even if they're ugly, while the pretty nice girls are overlooked. If you haven't been asked out in High School then you're on the right track. Just give it some time. Within the next few years guys will notice you more. That's what happened to me. Meanwhile the girls that use to get flirted with a lot back in High School are now fat and aged (At age 25 which is really sad)

• OK.. there was 2 girls in each pic so I'm not sure which one was you.. but in any case, they were both at least an 8-9.. so you have nothing to worry about.. I guess the guys are just shy?