What do girls wear on a daily basis around your neighborhood?

What style do most girls around your neighborhood (school, work,...) have?

• (Very) casual: Leggins, hoodie, flip flops, Uggs,...
    25% (4)57% (4)35% (8)Vote
  • Casual: jeans, shirt, flats,...
    25% (4)29% (2)26% (6)Vote
  • Put together: Chic/Classy/ Preppy/... more reserved/formal
    12% (2)14% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • Put together: Fashionista / personal style/... less reserved/informal
    38% (6)0% (0)26% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose D (Put together: Fashionista / personal style/... less reserved/informal) because I really spend a good amount of time and money to put myself and my wardrobe together. I get up early to do my hair and make-up, and I try to vary what I wear. I refuse to wear the same outfit twice, so I don't typically wear jeans unless I'm having a bad day. But I also wouldn't classify my style as preppy nor formal.

I'll wear a lot of belly shirts (not only for the fashion but because my belly ring gets irritated by t-shirts) and and printed leggings or high-end shorts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• there is honestly not many girls here at this time of year , all seem to be indoors cause its winter or out of town as there away at college. but say more causal when I do see them , not really a place to get dressed up for this time of year

0|0
    0|0
  • I live in a suburban neighborhood and the girls...women...here wear loose exercise pants and some bright colored cardigans.

The girls my age are dressed up like stereotypical white girls; track shorts and oversized t-shirts 24/7.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the girls I see on my campus would fall under very casual or casual.

0|0
    0|0
  • the hot ones wear shorts just long enough to cover their ass. tits are usually hanging out too. the really hot ones show off a little stomach too. I don't notice the fat ones so I don't no what they wear. im not sure what "style" that would be, skanky maybe?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• richest shopping district neighborhood in tokyo so people wear very fashionable ensembles. stylish dresses, skinny trousers, heels, CHANEL, LV, hermes, etc.

recently that burberry trenchcoat in khaki is EVERYWHERE

0|0
    0|0
  • They always try to look like divas. High heels, skinny jeans, really bad puffy hair, fur or leather coats. I don't understand why they're trying so hard when all they're doing is walking their dog.

0|0
    0|0
  • The usual clothing they wear are jeans and tshirt or shorts and flipflops.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems to be casual wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • I live on a college campus and every girl wants to look the hottest, it seems.

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems to be leggins and and a nice top.. slightly more put together than myself haha.. but I don't give a f%ck so it's all good. I'm glad they try harder than I do because I know I'm a lazy slob s.o.b... ew...

0|0
    0|1