girls am i good looking enough?

look at the photo profil and tell me if i am good looking

Most Helpful Girl

• You look pretty decent already, but you can look a lot better. I have 2 style suggestions for you:

1. The neat-looking guy. Get a haircut, and keep your hair neat, with wax or a bit of gel. And swap the sweater for a shirt.

2. The creative hipster guy. You can keep the hair, maybe even grow it. I'm thinking of Jason Mraz when I type this static03.klatschtratsch.com/.../...s_Picture_1.jpg Grow a beard if you can, but no mustache please. Mustaches are so 80s p*rn lol And swap the sweater with a v-neck.

• thank you.now can you rate me please out of 10?

• do you think real he is adorable?

• you started this.answer do you think he is adorable? who is better looking?

What Girls Said 23

• yeah you are, my best friend was nuts over a guy who looks really similar to you. if you want to get the best out your looks, don't hide your face, maybe loose the bangs pull/push them out of your face somehow or slick them back a little with some type of gel or something, also, to look more mature, let that facial hair grow, you would look so much better if you got rid of the little caterpillar above your lips. either grow that sucker into a fine beard (maybe a 5 o'clock shadow thing) or chuck it. i can't totally tell, but let your eyebrows be natural, thats sexy. i actually like your clothes style, but why the rolled up jeans? curly hair=SEXY. there was once this guy i was mad over because he had such sexy curly hair, but then he cut it to the style that all the guys cut it to like Justin beiber and he got his ear pierced, so unattractive. be natural to who you are, be genuine, thats also sexy. good luck *thumbs up*

• i don't really think that is a fair question to ask or answer. everyone has different tastes, in ones eyes you could be a 2, and another you could be a 9 or 10. if you are asking if you are my type then no, but that doesn't mean you aren't attractive. you know how all the girls obsess over channing tatum? well i don't think he's that attractive. you get what I'm saying? don't get caught up in how others rate you. rating in my eyes is so stupid, and degrading. you are better than some number, because when you ask people to rate you, they don't rate on the things that really matter, like how nice you are, and funny, and genuine things like that. there's more than just looks, don't get so caught up in them.

• You need some grooming, because I don't think that's the best picture you can take of yourself. That facial hair is not the best. I know you're young, but if you don't grow a nice beard or mustache then it looks like an early teen's try at sporting facial hair. So off with the facial hair. Your hair feels like Sunday morning. Someone suggested here that you grew your hair longer, but I feel that would look very 80s, so I would cut it shorter a bit so you can have more control over it. Either way is fine. We can't see your teeth, but it helps a lot to have a nice row of straight white teeth if you can afford it. As to "good looking enough", every girl find different men attractive. Look your best by feeling your best.

• This looks 80s?
      www.mens-hairstyle. com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Long-curly-hairstyles-for-men.jpg

(delete the spaces)

• www.menshairstyletrends. com /wp-content/uploads/2012/11/men-with-curly-hair.jpg

• That's not the type of curly this GAG guy has.

• Yes you are good looking. You could make more of yourself if you changed your hair a little, and some flattering clothes. But yes, you are attractive.

• thank you.now can you rate me please?

• I don't find it easy to rate someone. Categorising someone as just a number. Someone either is or isn't attractive, and you are.

• You're good looking! Just remember every girl has a "type." Some girls like blonde hair and blue eyes, some like skinny guys, you get my point. You've just gotta find the girl who is your type and you're hers as well.

• Yes, you are attractive.

• You're cute :) But just be more confident, that makes a world of difference.

• An 8, but every girl has different taste in men, so to another girl you could be a perfect 10 :)

• nice looking guy!

• Definitely good looking enough. Above average. You could look even better with a trim good haircut and experiment with different clothing styles to suit your taste

• you are cute now, but with a makeover i am sure you'd look sexy =)

• Your decent looking.

• um I'm not sure what number your attractive and you have very attractive hair and eyes definitely not bad looking. From looking at you I'd assume a lot of girls like you, you have a lot of options due to the way you look.

• You look decently cute, but I think you'd look really handsome if you shaved that mustache and grew your hair out longer.

• oh by the way what decently cute means i know the meaning of decent and the meaning of cute but what do you mean with decently cute? am i decent or cute? i m greek and i don t know the language very good.

• You look good, but I think you'd look better without the mustache. Or maybe more hair on your jaw instead of your lip.

• I like the curly hair.

• You're cute!

• You're cute but you'd look a lot better with a new haircut.

• Yes, you are. :)

• Oh please, there is no such thing as rating. Rating from 1 to 10 is shallow. I can just tell that you are cute and would go out with you if you´d ask me. Ok?

• Yup you are

• You're good looking!

• You're not good looking at all to me, that is my honest opinion.

Also, your attitude towards the person you gave best answer to is stupid, arrogant, and immature. Stop asking the same questions because I'm pretty sure you're going to get the same answers with your bullshit attitude, and your atrocious grammar, and spelling.

• if you don t like my questions don t the hell answer allright?

• Then expect the same answers with honesty. We're not here to tell you what you want to hear, or boost your ego. We're here to tell you the truth.

• She didn't say she didn't like your question, she was just being honest about the fact you were being arrogant to the other person and THAT, she didn't like.

• you kinda look like a rough ashton moio... cute

• Yeah girls who like baby faces will eat you up, basically you have a cure factor

• You're average looking but you can probably look much better with a little more effort. I suggest getting a hair cut. Also getting body fat percentage lower would help (not saying that you're anywhere near fat, just saying that becoming more leaner does a world of good for most people, especially guys).

• i don t want to be offensive but i asked if i am good looking and i expect answers only from girls who find me good looking.this average that you tell me didn t helped me, and for those girls like you who don t find me good looking and aren t available to help me, i don t want to waste their time with their answers

• I agree with @Anon. We're all entitled to have our opinions and asking only for "completely positive" opinions to boost your ego is very childish from my point of view.

• mintscent nobody asked for your opinion with who you agree and with who you disagree alright?

• You're cute.

What Guys Said 9

• I'd smash.

• Dress neat edit the hair a tad and boost the confidence. You will be surprised by how people treat you.

• Your question is for girls but from one man to the next dig this. My friend you are as good looking as you feel on the inside. In your head think of yourself as the sexiest motherfucker you know. Never let another person's opinion matter to how you feel about yourself man. Go to the gym, work your ass off, and make gains. Protein in the morning and night mixed with creatine and test-booster.

Overall my friend you are how you feel. Keep your head up and be you man. Peace

• I think girls wold find you more attractive if you worked on your style just tiny bit more. Maybe get new haircut.

good luck

• I think you're good looking. Maybe you should change your hairstyle, it reminds me of Raj's from the big bang theory :-)

• If you're looking for sex then look no further.

• You can pull off facial heir im jealous haha

• You look good. neighbor =)