I want to knowWhat is up with skinny non-curvy...Playboy girls are 'booby'?

All our lives we read and see that guys love curvy women. But when a tiny girl without boobs or hips enters the scene the guys' eyes bug out. Case in point, there were two girls at my company a year ago; the first to arrive was curvy and beautiful (great hips). The next hired girl was also pretty and very tiny. No hips or boobs, but guys suddenly pole-vaulted over Miss Curvy to get to Miss Skinny. What is up with that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well bigger boobs for a lot of girls are never in proportion with their body.

Plus a lot of "curvy girls" are just fat girls who are in denial. I've had fat girls email online wanting to meet and they'd even mention their boob size (weird but they would) and their photo would just make me think she has long saggy boobs that are gross. Fat girls have bigger boobs because boobs but it doesn't mean they are attractive. So guys are typically going to be more interested in healthier girls.

Boobs aren't everything. Guys mostly like girls who are proportional. Tiny girls have cuteness factors that guys love even if they "don't have boobs."

What Guys Said 6

• lol probably guys this generation aren't strong enough to lift girls who are 'normal' lol (just kidding)

don't know but I reckon it's a generation thing, there was a generation that used to dig girls with wider hips and asses - fuller girls (I live in that generation). It used to be so much that girls who are thinner would envy fuller girls, everything changes with time and goes a whole circle till it comes back again. So guess it's just the time when people prefer skinny girls like women prefer lean to well built men now :)

Guess we see more such people who like skinny girls cause it's the 'trend' and those who don't to the 'trend' are outcasted thus automatically tuning their psychology to 'liking' whats in vogue :D Thus those who prefer curvy girls keep their traps shut and there are those like me who don't give a damn and not only stick to our choices but also voice them ;) :D

• Really hard to say without seeing them to be honest. Curvy and skinny are pretty generic terms.

Curvy could mean anything from big boobs and hips with a small waist to obese. Unfortunately it seems to have been adopted by a lot of overweight women who are in denial.

Skinny could mean anything from someone who looks like a flat as a board 12 year old all the way two a regular sized woman with smaller hips.

And that's just my range. A lot of people's views are going to be different than mine. Perhaps you should use google images to find some people with similar body types.

• I think it's just the girl is new. I find that new girls more attention over the girls who have been at the work place for a while.

• It appears that your definition of curvy doesn't line up with men's.

• NOT ME... no thanks
    won't post a long list but let's start with passionate hugs comparison

• And it's usually high school aged guys whose eyes bug out, as well. I'm like 4 or 5 years out of high school, and a girl that looks like she's 12 has no appeal to me at all. Slim girls that aren't terribly small or skinny? Sure, that's hot. But famine victims with nothing at all and a mile wide gap between their thighs? No thanks.

Slim girls with big assets? Oh wow, heaven is leaking again :D

What Girls Said 3

• Fat =/= curvy.

Not everyone likes plus size women. Even if she wasn't necessarily fat per se, she might have been slightly bigger.
    Take this picture, for example: cdn2.blisstree.com/.../...s_wideweb__470x3930.jpeg

From your description, I imagine "miss curvy" would look like the girl on the right and "miss skinny" - on the left.

Although my personal taste would be the middle girl, most people would go for the fitter looking person, even if the slightly bigger one can't exactly be called fat. In the back of our minds, we subconsciously believe that a slightly overweight person is more likely to get more overweight, than a very skinny/fit person.

• The one one the left looks unhealthy. That's unattractive and I'd want to take her to doctor vs on a date! Middle is cute. Right is cute. I'm attracted to them.

• Neither of them look unhealthy to me.

• Maybe the tiny girl has a prettier face than the curvy one? Guys definition of beauty tend to differ from females.

• I think thin, but fit women with boob jobs are most in right now. Fitness is high status. Have you looked at gym prices?

As far as those two particular girls... One may have been overall more beautiful and flirty.