What would you rate me on a scale of 1-10 some guys in my school tell me I am ugly?

www.flickr.com/photos/119339852@N04/13500244783/ Am I really that ugly it really hurts when I get called that

I am asking this on my cousins account cause i don't have one

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really pretty, but you need to smile more! Smiling will definitely make you even more attractive. I'd give you a solid 8. :) And if you want, you could always try to mix up your hairstyle some more, maybe curl it sometimes. You'd look great with soft curls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are not ugly.You are Pretty =)

• Awe thanks I think your quite handsome as well.

• thank you very much, it was my pleasure. ^^

What Girls Said 20

• girl! you are beautiful! guys at school are jerks! I've been there too and yah it stinks, but you still have a whole life ahead of you, who knows what will happen. be confident, because confidence changes everything. maybe those boys are just immature and can't express how they really feel. beauty is more than just looks, and you may think that that is just something ugly people say, but screw that, I'm beautiful, you are beautiful, everyone is beautiful. think about it, in all of the world, in all of the universe, we could be all there is, and if we are then we are all important, we all matter, we are all special. don't let anyone ever take away your happiness, it is your right to be happy, you are in control of your own world, you give people the power to hurt you. if someone says something mean (first realize they are saying it because something in them is wrong/they could be sad or hurt and not know how to express it) YOU allow their comment to affect you, YOU decide to just brush it off or let it eat away at you. i believe in you, and i want you to be happy, everyone should. go live the life you want, because just the fact that you are a live right now makes you beautiful.

• What would you rate me on a scale of 1-10 some guys in my school tell me I am ugly?
    I'd rate you a 4.

Am I really that ugly it really hurts when I get called that?
    For me whether you're really that ugly I can't tell as that would depend on how ugly they say you are. If they're saying you're the deformed type of ugly I disagree. If they're saying you're ugly then I agree.

• wow that was really harsh!

• Per the discussion below, I think it depends on who your standard of 10 is. For me I think Uma Thurman is weird looking but others think she's gorgeous. Same with some other so-called supermodels and actresses etc. I'm not rating you (asker) bc it's hard to. Like I said - hair, eyes, and honestly a smile can make a *huge* difference.
      I guess both the answerers below have points but I think tact is good in as many cases as possible. I personally think you're above a 4 but even if you were I'd still hope I'd give constructive advice especially since your statement about being hurt implies that you want some sort of advice/help.
      Just a thought.

• Yeah, latern is right. People have different opinions on what's attractive. I was also outraged when Uma Thurman was a big deal and people were calling her hot- she looks like an alien:/ I think it's outrageous to rate you so low as a 4...You can't please everyone. It's evident from all the responses you got that people are going to have different opinions of what real beauty is.

• Girl you are so pretty, and have nice bone structure and eyebrows. I can't even imagine how much of a glamazon you'll look all dolled up :) Don't listen to those jerks. True beauty is not just physical appearance, but is made up by your personality, mind, uniqueness, character, and heart. Be confident in who you are, and let that confidence and inner beauty radiate on the outside. Believe me, I know that's hard to do when all you can think about is the negative words that you have heard. But just try your best to push those thoughts away! Believe in your beautiful self hun, and Put a smile on :)

• No, you are beautiful! Nice eyes, hair, complexion, eyebrows. It looks like you're not even wearing makeup, so you are a natural beauty. Are you in high school? If so, I promise those same guys making fun of you now will be begging for your number in college. Ignore them.

• yeah 17 years old

• Then yeah. High school guys are ridiculously childish, but at least you'll be done soon. Please don't listen to them and let their lies ruin your self esteem.

• I agree that she's a natural beauty...and often those take a few more years before they start to become obviously beautiful, while some (not all!) of the beautiful high school girls never really look like *women* - or go downhill from HS/college.

• I dont think your ugly, i think underneath you lies a pretty girl. Try caring for yourself and appearance more, such as : pull your hair back away from your face (half up half down), work on the dark circles and under bags, smile more , and dont listen to others. by the way stay away from heavy makeup because you already have dark features. Dont want to make your face look less feminine

• No not at all you are so pretty and you have beautiful hair
    don't listen to the haters all haters are ugly

• I think you're really pretty too... like everyone said, smiling can help... and if those other pics were yours... you look much better with less eyemake up. you have really pretty eyes so you shouldn't hide them. If you like eye-shadow, black, with a shimmery rose gold or something a little lighter to contrast may look good. And you could also slim down your eyebrows just a little... but keep the nice arch and shape you have. And smile :) Confidence is key, pretty girl

• Oh my gosh no, you are very pretty! Naturally beautiful, you look better without makeup. I'm serious. O: Ignore what those people say, it's not just about looks. Personality is a huge factor and any guy that cares about you won't go for you based (soley) on looks. But yes, you are very beautiful. (:

• I would say 8, you're gorgeous! And you have amazing eyebrows :)

• i'll give you 7

• You are very pretty. You have very nice hair, eyes and a great bone structure. You just need to smile morr. I will give you an 8.5
    These girls are mean and jelous.

• I am a girl I can't tell you are attractive or not. But a smile is must for all human being:)

• You're not ugly. You have beautiful eyes and hair.
    Also, why does your account say male?

• I put that in my update its my brother's account and thanks.

• Ohh lol I was like what?
      And no problem :) don't listen to people, I don't look like the average for my race (I'm white) but who cares. I've spent years believing I'm not attractive and am just now finallllly starting to see that it's the opposite thank God.

• You need to smile in your photos! but your a long way from ugly... in fact, you look pretty normal to me - easily a 7/8 even with the grimace!

• I'd say a seven.

• Beautiful! WHAT are you talking about? I envy you so much! Don't let anybody bring you down!!

• Thank you you are pretty too

• You're far from ugly. Kids at school call other kids ugly to make them feel better about themselves. Ignore them.

• 8. Not ugly

• Your not at all ugly! your face is really pretty

What Guys Said 10

• Where do you live? No you're not ugly. You're actually kinda pretty. You look A LOT better without the dark makeup. Stay away from the dark lipstick and that dark eye shadow, it doesn't do anything for you.

That first photo of you in the bedroom looks really good. Who's the chick in the red dress?

• my other cousin what would you rate me out of 10? And thank you

• The reason I asked where you're from is because that may be why the guys call you ugly. If you live in a midwest American town then they may be pigeon-holing you as a terrorist or something.

• Oh yeah lol thanks yes I am middle eastern

• You have a good face!

But you look tired and kind of depressed in that picture and the angle is off! Did you know that models use lots of bright lighting and backgrounds that emphasize their features while they wear makeup and pose in ridiculous fashion? Did you also know that even after the photos are taken post-processing is done to get rid of wrinkles and darkness under the eyes?

You are by no means ugly! You just take bad pictures that make you look 'off'.

Get some rest and when nobody is around do a proper photo shoot of yourself (different camera angles, lighting, clothing) and only keep the best pic. I am a dude and I do this when preparing pictures for online dating (but it WORKS).

That photo is like a 6+ because it feels 'off'. I feel like you might be an 8 or higher on your better days. by the way , on my scale there can be only one 10 in the world at any given time since I feel 10 is perfection (and NOBODY is perfect).

• You are crazy and should not care what someone who is not going to amount to much says. You are pretty.

The moment you see yourself as a one of a kind woman and know that you are special will be the moment you become the 10. You have that 10 potential. You have to crack a smile.

• your a pretty girl. brunettes are hot! if you're in h.s. those boys are stupid, kick them in the balls.

• You look very tired, and very sad. Right now I'd say you're a 6, maybe a 7. I think you could easily achieve an 8 if you got some sleep, smiled, and put some more effort into your apperence. I'm sorry they call you ugly, no matter how they perceive you they shouldn't say that to your face. Good luck :)

• I think you're quite pretty actually, and you look prettier in the picture without makeup than the pictures with makeup. Ignore the people who call you ugly, they're all ugly on the inside anyway.

• You're a very nice looking young woman. Don't listen to all those punks.

• Not ugly but u should smile more often.

• Well I can tell you dont have all that make up on but yeah..Kinda hot if you #nomwatmsayin

• pretty in my opinion