Who is more attractive the girl in the profile pic or the girl in the link?

Just curious I'm the one in the link. Also say by how much either a little or a lot.
www.facebook.com/photo.php

Most Helpful Guy

• The one in the link.

What Guys Said 9

• They are both very pretty. I think one was taken at a later age in life than the other and using older equipment. Also, one has more smile showing due to the closeness of the camera which severely alters a male's perspective (oh god, I let the secret out). We're all suckers for that. But the one in the old photo, I can imagine during the highpoint of her youth could have been one hell of a looker.

I think its a solid tie.

• the picture looks like it was taken 100 years ago, so it's somewhat hard to tell. I think it looks like the same person to me anyways

• Girl in the link for sure and not because it's you, cause it is (my view) :)

• The girl in the link is very attractive. well that's my opinion, I can't speck for everyone of course

• The one in the link because it's newer the other one looks like it could have been taken in 1939

• And the link photo has better visible lips brighter eyes and seems very kissable

• Neither, sorry.

• none of them is attractive

• None of them *are* attractive. If you're going to be an internet troll, at least get your grammar right.

• i m not an internet troll i m just being honest i don t find them attractive.and by the way i m not American

• The girl in the link has a better body for sure. But I got that from looking at other pics through the link. So I'd give it to her.

• definatly in the link

What Girls Said 4

• That's your mom and you're her daughter right? You look so alike.

• Hmmm.. for some strange reason they look like the same face to me... One looks like an OLD photo and the other looks like a more modern photo. ...and I wouldn't say it's attractive but I also wouldn't say my eyes hurt to look at it.

• They look pretty similar to me..

• Neither one