Are belly button piercings hot or trashy?

On a girl who's in shape and has a pretty decent body, are belly button piercings a turn on?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've always thought they're pretty cute. Certainly not trashy.
    I'm not much of a fan of ones that are larger or more elaborate, but small / simple belly button piercings look fine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I would prefer NOT to have them, but it wouldn't keep me from dating a girl or anything. It's just unnecessary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find it a bit alluring but not trashy. I think that piercings are supposed to be like another accessory to put on or in when the girl wants to look a bit more attractive to the kind of guys she wants attention from. So I think if you rock it in a certain way it can either help you in a negative aspect or the positive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into them, but most people seem to like them as long as you don't get carried away with funky piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the jewelry, it can be very attractive on a female.

0|0
    0|0
  • any piercing that is not in the ear just looks stupid.
    and any more then 2 in any one ear, or ANY in a guy, stupid as well.

0|0
    2|1
  • I like them, but then again, I like trashy looking girls too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't like belly button piercings.
    Saying that though, I don't think having a belly button piercing would make THAT much difference on whether I was attracted to a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy some find the hot while other's find the unattractive no matter attractive her body is. I my self find piercings unattractive, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks cute on some.. if they got the belly for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot f the girl has the flat stomach for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really a fan, but then I don't really like any piercings apart from earrings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're hot, if the girl is pretty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Neither in my opinion. They don't look good, but they're not terrible either. I've never been a fan of piercings (except for earrings).

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my belly button piercing and my BF and friends guys and girls have told me that it looks sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are sexy to me I wanna get one in. A Few years

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are cute

0|0
    0|0
  • i have one! i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent about them myself. Think they're more of a 90s trend, though.

0|0
    0|0