Girls, would you rather guys think of you as cute, beautiful, or hot? And what do you think you are out of the 3?

Ok so there is 2 questions in this question.

1. Do you prefer being considered cute, beautiful, or hot? This is what you'll please put in the poll.

2. Which do you think you are out of the 3?

• cute
  • beautiful
  • hot
  • I'm a guy
lol @ the 2 guys who picked cute and beautiful... Do you prefer to be called cute and beautiful? lol I've created option D for a reason guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy (dur), but I get either handsome or cute a lot. And I never understood why people analyzed the meanings of these words so much and got upset because they thought what they were called wasn't good enough.

To analyze that: they feel that, while being complimented on something, they are...being insulted. Ummmmmmm, what? lol

What Guys Said 1

• I'd tell a girl I think she looks beautiful is because of not only how she looks, but in her actions both social and professional, things she's passionate about and even the things I don't agree with but value her opinion on what she believes it's more of an encompassing word where as the other two are more directed toward a single look, feature or aspect.

What Girls Said 8

• i would prefer to be called beautiful... but i'm think i'm cute if anything.

• I rather guys think I'm beautiful but I see myself as just being cute.

• I everything. From my. Personality to body I lOVE me. Sometimes I might deny it but I do. I love who god made me and if a guy can't appreciate any girl or a girl then he himself isn't cute, beautiful or hot. But I do think I am physically attractive. I've been. An 8. Average and I don't know. Looks dont matter to me

• I would want to be called beautiful. If you call me beautiful, it could mean that I am beautiful inside AND out. If you say cute or hot, it doesn't have the same kind of impact. I'm cute, I guess? I can only wish that I'm beautiful :)

• I would rather be called beautiful. But if I'm any of the three, I might be cute. I don't know.

• I prefer Beautiful. I think probably that's what I am as well, but I don't know lol

• Being called beautiful would be ideal, but I just considered cute.

• Well I am extremely ugly, so I'd be flattered if a guy thought I was any one of those. I voted cute though, because I'd be happy with that. I doubt I could ever be thought of as hot. Beautiful I believe is outside and inside together. I am not a bad person, but I do have extremely low self-esteem from my looks. So I don't think I can really reflect inner beauty when I don't feel so happy about myself. So I'd settle for cute out of the three.